[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P⌀werH⌀rse

25 Mar 2023
Ingame name P⌀werH⌀rse

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198975446749/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:138154202

Age 18

Location united states

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages arabic and french

Previous bans

Past admin experience
just respecting the rules and i try not to be rude to anyone

Motivation
those who are rude and disrespectful they need to follow the rules

About me
like sports / watching films and play on my favorite games

Alternative account(s) NO

Referred by

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Brain o'Conner

Donator
22 Mar 2020
Germany
Ingame name Brain o'Conner

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199030715655

SteamID32 1070449927

Age 25

Location Stuttgart, Germany

Other languages Turkish, German, Italian

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was Admin on a old server, It was a ba_jail... Server. 2015

Motivation
I play very often on the Elite Hunterz server and have for just over 4 years, I regret not applying much earlier. I would like to be admin, because I am often playing.

About me
I am a service technician and Influencer, I am 25 years old and I am from Turkey, I was born in Germany and I am fluent in some languages. I live together with my wife.

Alternative account(s) I have no other accounts

Referred by Brot told me that you can apply to be an admin here on the website.

nmsilent

13 Apr 2023
Norway
Ingame name Silent

Steam profile link STEAM_0:1:36480839

SteamID32 STEAM_0:1:36480839

Age 26

Location Norway

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages Norwegian

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have ran my own servers and have been admin on a couple of jailbreak servers

Motivation
well first of I will say this I dont really play much of ZM, I only play on your glass_war server wich I have been playing on for many years, and still enjoying it.
and being an admin on that server would be an honor to be since I kinda grew up on this particular map, it was the first map I ever playd on as a kid.

About me
hello I'm Silent a past professional surfer (retired) Right now I work as a music producer and have a lot of freetime to play games.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by

Favourite Server Glass_War

maxmachado

23 Apr 2023
Ingame name maxmachado

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/maxmachado/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:17383630

Age 31

Location Düsseldorf/Germany

Other languages Portuguese, Spanish and German

Previous bans
Never

Past admin experience
I am Brazillian, I moved to Germany 9 months ago and I started to play in the server. But before that, I was admin in one of the biggest servs in Brazil.

Motivation
This server is main mein hobbie and I really like to help other people.

About me
I am Brazillian, employed, post-graduated and I play in the server every evening and weekends.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by Unfortunately not.

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Amazy

24 Apr 2023
Ingame name AK 47

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199108701493/

SteamID32 76561199108701493

Age 22

Location Germany

Other languages German, little bit French

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was an admin on a gun game server for a long time, but unfortunately the project is closed

Motivation
I love your servers and I'm super active at the moment and play on V3 for several hours almost every day. I would be happy to help as an admin in the team and make the community stronger together

About me
My name is Adrian and I'm 22 years old, I'm from Germany and I love the zombie mod, your servers are the best, when I was 14 I also played CSS every day:D

Alternative account(s) only Acc

Referred by

.naz

28 Apr 2023
Ingame name _naz.

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/heheboi007/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:1:602515698

Age 17 (18 in this august)

Location Punjab, India

Other languages none

Previous bans
to be honest:
there was 15 minutes ban cuz of rejoin and that was because of my internet was crashed twice
moreover but every person learns from his mistakes

Past admin experience
i have been admin for really long time on 2-3 servers. admin is one who protects the server from cheaters hackers and who do not respect the rules.
i have learnt alot as an admin in the past and also learn in the future and i am ready to do my admin job.
explanation:
if anyone {barricade destroying} [blocking] [rejoining] [teamkilling] [teaming] and other things against the rules
should be taken the actions like !slay / !ban for time length
obviously repetition will increase the length.
[insulting] = !gag <timelength> and repetition in this case also will increase the length of the gag
if anyone using aimbot, scripts or any type of 3rd party software should be banned for max 2 to 3 days
and repetition will increase the length
i will get all the ingame instructions to all the players in the server
moreover i will help every player who asks about what resides in the server
regards <3.

Motivation
other admins in the server motivates me how they manage the plenty of players and the server which is really respectful.
and i would also like to manage as an admin with my other eh and admin friends <3.
i will really appreciate it
hope my application was successful
regards <3.

About me
i just passed my schooling years and i am now qualified for further studies in 'US'
also i love playing elite hunterz , one of my hobbies <3.
moreover singing and nature friendly...

Alternative account(s) none

Referred by none

Reactions: Woozu

seLuTioN

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
17 Nov 2016
Düsseldorf, Germany
Ingame name seLuTioN

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989858626

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:14796449

Age 28

Location Germany

Other languages German, Turkish

Previous bans

Past admin experience
Ex admin on EH

Motivation
Finished my study and all private stuff. Playing again on the V3 since some weeks. I noticed that when I play there are no admins online. Why not help out so that an admin is online at late hours?

About me
  • Working as mechanical engineer
  • married
  • playing football in amateur league
  • travelling a lot

Alternative account(s)

Referred by ash, 38, easy, KURD, North, Sour should know me maybe they dont remember but I heard most of them got no time anymore

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Ingame name sxmity

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/sxmity/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:1483477928

Age 15

Location United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Other languages As you pointed out, knowing a different language is required, however I mainly spoke English.

Previous bans
I received a warning for joining forces with zombies and humans.

Past admin experience

Motivation
I'd would like to own it as I've seen every single one of them violated the rules.

About me
I'm just an individual that regularly exercises, particularly whenever it comes to fixing weapons for online use.

Alternative account(s) STEAM_0:0:1483477928,
STEAM_0:0:195015736

Referred by Jonas and Soup.

Dangerous_Killer

30 Jun 2023
ASIA
Ingame name Dangerous_Killer

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807154886/

SteamID32 76561198807154886

Age 19

Location India

Other languages Hindi

Previous bans
I don't remember to be honest it was long time ago.

Past admin experience
not much but I like to manage and discipline server players with nicely.

Motivation
I have Completed my Science Degree from Mumbai University, have quite good IQ maybe. I don't want EliteHunterz servers to die i see we need more donations and good admins and members, currently i am not earning so i could not be able to donate.

About me
I like reading reddit alot, podcasts etc. Netlfix but quality content only. playing PC video games since 5 year old.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by

NetzwerkDev

23 Jun 2023
Germany
netzwerkdev.eu
Ingame name Justin M.

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/mollyhexe/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:1:51282241

Age 22

Location Germany - Frankfurt

Other languages German - little bit of Dutch

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I recently started playing Counter Strike again, after a hiatus of many years. The reason was my school etc. I am now done with everything and thus have more time to gamble again and this I do daily on the zombie server!

About me
My name is Justin, I'm 22 years old and I'm from near Frankfurt. I work as a geriatric nurse but would like to change my profession this year to the German railroad as a transport service clerk in the train.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by Soph

SantiagoZSDC

25 Jul 2017
Ingame name Islam Makachev

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095011370/

SteamID32 76561198095011370

Age 24

Location United States

Other languages Spanish

Previous bans
None.

Past admin experience
I've been an admin on other platforms such as Roblox development groups and communities for several years as well as FiveM servers. I was an admin for a small CSS Jailbreak server early on when I was around 15 it wen't very well but unfortunately back then we couldn't fund the server anymore.

Motivation
Well in all honesty I really enjoy the EH community specifically the zombie server I usually play once I finish all my activities in real life (work/training/school). It's a very kind community with a lot of funny and good people and I've been playing it since I was a teenager. I never really got around applying for anything until now and it's really the only server I hop on when I'm on CSS so it's definitely got my attention. After all these years of seeing it alive and continue kicking it almost feels like home due to the fact I grew up playing this server and it's nice that it's still alive, my honest motivation for it is just seeing that it continues that way and I can do my part for a game/server that I love and even help it grow and get to make new friends as well as being active and making sure everyone really is enjoying their time on the platform or even to be someone to talk to if someone needs support in any aspect.

About me
Aside from my gaming I'm a university student and my extra curriculars are Wrestling (for my university) and Jiu Jitsu (for my state academy) as well as lifting. I like to stay fit, compete and have fun seeing my progression as an athlete and person helps me strive to go above and beyond in everything I do. My current major is Criminology which I do love! I would say I'm a very outgoing and friendly person relatively wise for my age due to the life experiences I've had and most importantly I like to give advice and be a helping hand to those in need. As for gaming I tend to play CSS mainly the EH zombie server and I sometimes like to play left for dead and Skyrim as well as Fallout 76, Sons of the Forest and many other games I usually play with my buddy.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Ingame name sxmity w/ insomnia

Age 15

Location Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (GB)

Other languages I only speak English and do not have any knowledge of other languages.

Previous bans
(https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1483477928&advType=steamid + https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1483477928&advType=steamid)

Past admin experience

Motivation
I have noticed that there are times when players do not follow the rules, and as an avid player on Elite HunterZ, I would like to step up and help enforce the rules to ensure a fun and fair game for everyone.

About me
As a 15-year-old who attended college last year, I am well-versed in the world of gaming and am known for my friendly demeanour. Whether you're looking for a teammate, a mentor, or simply a friendly chat, I am here to offer my expertise and companionship.

Alternative account(s) STEAM_0:0:1483477928,
STEAM_0:0:195015736

Referred by Jonas and Soup.

Kitsu-ne

Gameserver Admin
1 Jul 2023
Ingame name Kitsu

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/eDumb/

SteamID32 76561198388558634

Age 24

Location United Kingdom

Other languages Russian, Latvian

Previous bans
I had few, teaming and being rude, I think.

Past admin experience

Motivation
I've been playing CS:S for about 10 years now. It's a fun thing to purge heretical zombies each round.
It's been a couple of years since I started playing in Zombie Hunting V3 server. I recently started to consider of applying to become an admin in the server to improve everyone's gameplay and give a retribution for players who were wrong by some unethical activities that happen quite a lot.
By no means I am perfect but I would love to be able to improve players experience on the server. In my opinion a fair play is important to keep gameplay balanced.

Cheers

About me
I recently enjoy dwelling in to few new hobbies - Warhammer 40k, playing guitar, BJJ and a bit of MMA.
I work in large IT corporation and enjoying various IT related topics.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by All the playmates are offline so I can't verify who would wanna vouch for me, but I'd assume some current admins and players know my in-game behavior. Soup, Majestic, K4marad, Soph, :/":_/ , - _ -, Denied, kirdrm, Th3One, brain-z. I often play with with these amazing players.

Reactions: sxmity

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
Ingame name goga2159

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/goga2159

SteamID32 STEAM_0:1:25009193

Age 28

Location Moscow, Russia

Other languages Russian, a bit German and French

Previous bans
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=goga2159

Past admin experience
Elite-HunterZ Admin 2019-22

Motivation
Application for server admin being forum admin... this is a record :) Well, my motivation is to control the gameplay by reacting to situations in time. Especially after some players asked me to come back. My free time is at least until October, then there may be problems due to the situation in Ukraine...

About me
I'm from Moscow, Russia, 28 years old. I work as a system administrator. In free time i play on EH servers in CSS and doing website building on CMS and PHP

Alternative account(s)

Referred by

Narkaz

21 Jul 2011
Ingame name Narkaz aka Marv

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040823178/

SteamID32 STEAM_1:0:40278725

Age 26

Location Denmark

English knowledge Elementary

Other languages Danish

Previous bans

Past admin experience
For long time ago (around 5 years) I had 5 servers with a friend.

Motivation
I want to help people when others don´t behave.
Getting a little tired of people using racism.
Seen alot of people abusing their nates to push away props.
I would like to do a difference for EH.

About me
Im 26 years old, living in my own house.
Working as a turbine mechanic.
Playing alot of football.
Playing almost to much computer.

want to know anything just ask :)

Alternative account(s)

Referred by I haven´t really have been talking to others then the normal players. But they should know me.

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
Ingame name Das Huhn

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/jannonorbaten/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:8396222

Age 29

Location Germany, Hamburg

Other languages German

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
- "Late night admin" , i play mostly at late night, between 23.30 - 3.00 "German time" at this time admins are rarely present,
here i could be present to help players and stop game disrupting players.
  • Map testing , i can help to analyse bugs and improve the balancing of new Maps , there are a lot of open mapping projects in the Forum.
  • I love democracy and want to involve the players more with their opinions and wishes.
  • I want to be a "relaxed" admin , i dont want to show anyone my admin power or want to lecture someone, i tell them the rules and when they dont want to follow them , i show them the way out :)
(my goal is it to let it get not emotional )

About me
  • I work as an senior engineer in camera development, so i can refer to a sense of responsibility
  • Zombie Map maker, therefore I know the exploides and bugs of maps which can be helpfull to identify abuser or help stucking players.
  • passionate zombie hunter, not so elite like , i play for fun and thats why i appreciate different play styles from camping with sniper to hunting with mp's.
  • I am vegetarian since 17 Years
  • I like to drive bike and discover new places.
  • I have every year a new hobby, currently i learned welding and build stuff out of steel .

Alternative account(s)

Referred by Jonas_k_94

Reactions: DrFiction

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com

Age 15

Location Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (GB)

Other languages Having recently recalled my knowledge, I possess a basic understanding of the French language. During my early education in grade two, I acquired the fundamentals, including simple greetings like "bonjour"and "au revoir". Additionally, I am familiar with introducing myself in French, using the phrase "Je m'appelle".

Previous bans
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1483477928&advType=steamid

Past admin experience

Motivation
The opportunity to become an admin on Elite-HunterZ servers, specifically as a zombie hunting admin, is a role that deeply resonates with me. My motivation stems from my unwavering commitment to fostering a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players. Throughout my three-year journey in CSS and CS:GO, I had the pleasure of forming lasting friendships with remarkable individuals who shared my passion for gaming.

However, during a crucial period of my gaming journey, I chose to step away for a month. The toxic atmosphere within the community had become overwhelming. During this time, I focused my creative energy on crafting accurate SFM (Source Filmmaker) content related to FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy's). It was during this hiatus that I realized the profound impact a supportive and fair gaming environment can have on one's experience.

Now, with an invigorated spirit, I have returned to the gaming fold. As an admin, my ultimate goal is to shock and inspire the community by crafting an environment that prioritizes fairness and camaraderie. I aim to lead by example, ensuring that all players are treated with respect and that the rules are upheld diligently.

My unique background as an SFM artist, coupled with my extensive gaming experience, equips me with a distinct perspective. I am ready to channel my creativity and dedication into creating immersive and engaging gameplay experiences. By joining the Elite-HunterZ admin team, I can contribute to building a community that players will admire and cherish.

In summary, my motivation to become an Elite-HunterZ zombie hunting admin stems from my unwavering commitment to fairness and my desire to inspire positive change within the gaming community. My return from a month-long hiatus, during which I focused on SFM FNAF accuracy projects, has fortified my resolve to combat toxicity and create an environment where players can thrive. Together, we can shock and inspire, forging a new era of thrilling and equitable zombie hunting experiences.

About me
As an individual who has immersed myself in the realm of SFM (Source Filmmaker), I find immense joy in creating artwork within this medium. From meticulously crafting intricate scenes to bringing my imaginative concepts to life, SFM has been a significant part of my creative journey. Additionally, I have been actively learning the art of animation, aspiring to further refine my skills in this domain.

In the past, I had the privilege of being a video game modder, particularly within the esteemed realms of the Source engine. This experience allowed me to contribute to the CS:S and other source-engine game communities, offering valuable assistance to fellow enthusiasts. Whether it was providing guidance, answering queries, or offering unwavering support, the satisfaction derived from helping others enhance their gaming experiences was truly fulfilling.

Moreover, I have embarked on a journey to learn and understand my father's work, which revolves around creating meticulous engineering plans reminiscent of those fashioned through AutoCAD. This endeavor not only aligns with my inherent passion for technology but also allows me to develop problem-solving skills and a keen eye for design. Exploring the captivating realms of engineering and architecture alongside my father has been an invaluable experience.

In summary, my life revolves around the artistry of SFM, the pursuit of animation skills, and my previous involvement as a video game modder. Furthermore, I am actively engaged in learning and understanding my father's work in engineering plan creation, similar to the techniques employed in AutoCAD. These endeavors define me as a dedicated individual with a profound appreciation for creativity, technology, and the collaborative spirit of the gaming and engineering communities.

Alternative account(s) STEAM_0:0:1483477928, STEAM_0:0:195015736

Referred by My esteemed friends, such as Jonas, Soup, Dhoudz, and the rest of the splendid bunch, have consistently bestowed their unwavering support upon me during our thrilling in-game endeavors. Their camaraderie and encouragement have been invaluable, fostering an environment of mutual aid and camaraderie that undoubtedly enhances the overall gaming experience.

5a3sr

11 Aug 2023
Ingame name uoʎuɐƆ

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/iNeedHelpbro/

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:602236431

Age 16

Location PhnomPenh/Cambodia

Other languages English,French

Previous bans
The Previous Bans, I got was Sprays banned I was testing if my sprays would work but got banned instead, Its was a girl sprays She was wearing clothes and everything.

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin Because I would like to help the server From Cheaters From making the server unplayable or making its impossible to play with cheaters and Also Im available everyday.

About me
I like riding my bike Like doing wheelie for fun Also Like spending time in the server and Playing it for a while and most of the time, I Like going to the top of my house and sat in the rain and watching some of my childhood memory or bring my bike to go down hilling its was very fun.

Alternative account(s)

Referred by Noone Here to support me, i want to try and also make friends.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:1483477928, STEAM_0:0:195015736

Age 15 years old since February 10, 2008.

Location Instead of living in the United Kingdom, we moved to Bahrain.

Other languages I have learned some basic French vocabulary.

Previous bans
I regrettably used offensive language towards people, and resulted in my ban for teaming up.

Past admin experience

Motivation
My passion and dedication to the community drive me, and I am eager to contribute my skills and enthusiasm.

Three years ago, I embarked on an unforgettable gaming experience alongside a tight-knit group of friends. We immersed ourselves in the captivating worlds of Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Together, we formed an unbreakable bond, spending countless hours strategizing, refining our abilities, and engaging in exhilarating battles. However, after a year of intense gaming, our paths diverged, and we collectively decided to retire from competitive play following a month of memorable farewell matches.

Reflecting on those cherished memories evokes a deep sense of camaraderie, teamwork, and shared passion. These experiences fuel my desire to become an Elite HunterZ admin, aiming to recreate the same atmosphere of friendship, support, and excitement that reverberated within our gaming sessions. My aspiration is to expand that sense of unity and collaboration to encompass the larger Elite HunterZ community.

Despite my youthful age, I possess inherent leadership qualities and effective communication skills. I excel at conflict resolution, promoting fair play, and cultivating an inclusive environment where every player feels valued. Upholding the principles of respect, integrity, and sportsmanship is of utmost importance to me, as they serve as the bedrock for fostering a thriving gaming community.

While I may lack the extensive experience of older applicants, I approach this opportunity with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and personal growth. I am wholeheartedly willing to invest my time and effort into familiarizing myself with the rules and regulations set forth by Elite HunterZ, ensuring that I can fulfill the responsibilities of an admin with the utmost diligence and dedication.

Joining the Elite HunterZ team as a young admin would not only be an incredible honor but also a transformative experience of self-improvement. I am ready to confront any challenges that come my way, armed with unwavering determination, resilience, and an unyielding commitment to excellence.

About me
I am approximately 15 years old, and my interests have shifted from creating Roblox games to exploring the realm of source-engine mods. I find great joy in assisting others with their modding projects, particularly in the development of custom servers with Coolnaes.

Alongside my modding pursuits, I have dedicated time to learning Autocad, a valuable software that allows me to create basic engineering plans and replicate logos. Collaborating with my father on these projects has been an enriching experience, providing practical insights into the world of design and engineering.

Furthermore, I possess a strong skill set in video and photo editing. Through the use of professional editing software, I have honed my abilities to enhance and transform videos and photos, bringing out their visual appeal. This creative outlet allows me to express my artistic vision and breathe life into my ideas.

In pursuit of artistic accuracy, I took the initiative to learn Source Filmmaker around May. This various software has enabled me to produce highly accurate FNAF artwork, ensuring that every detail is meticulously portrayed.

I am constantly on the lookout for new opportunities to expand my skills and engage in creative endeavors, as I strive to push the boundaries of my abilities.

Alternative account(s) STEAM_0:0:1483477928, STEAM_0:0:195015736

Referred by I was incredibly fortunate to have the unwavering support of esteemed Elite HunterZ players like Jonas, Soup, Dhoudz, deezer,, Aftershock, Coolnaes, NeilN, and yor, who provided me with invaluable encouragement along my gaming experience.

• Haha
Reactions: deezer and Vo1d
Status
Not open for further replies.