Status
Not open for further replies.

BERN_CITY

14 Dec 2023
Ingame name Bern_City

SteamID Berncity

Age 30

Motivation
Elitehunterz is my absolute favorite server. I love fighting the zombie and if I can make sure everyone plays fair, that's great. All admins are always helpful and so am I. It would be an honor to be there for Elitehunterz

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
I live in Switzerland with my wife. I'm 30 years old and have been playing counterstrike since I was a child. I work as a firefighter in Switzerland. In my spare time, I also work as a paramedic.

Other accounts
NO

Recommended by "Zicke" said I can apply here

BERN_CITY

14 Dec 2023
Ingame name Bern_City

SteamID Berncity

Age 30

Motivation
If there's one clan that's really worth joining, it's definitely this one. I only play on EH servers and really want to support it. It would be an honour for me

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
I am 30 years old, I live in switzerland. I work as a firefighter. Playing games on EH servers is a good change for me.

Other accounts

Recommended by

Gotoruto

5 May 2015
Ingame name Jinqa

SteamID 21,378

Age 25

Motivation
I've been playing on this server since version 1; I took a break and returned to find that version 1 was no longer active, and that people were playing on version 3. Now that I can play more frequently, I've met several EH members during my gaming sessions; they've become close, and I want to contribute to EH's growth and development as a hunter in the future.

Clan history Deadly Hunter on V1

Previous bans

About me
I'm 25 years old and work at an investment bank in Switzerland. I enjoy cooking, traveling, and chatting to others. I also started going to the gym three months ago, and I'm starting to notice some effects, so I'm happy :)

Other accounts

Recommended by You can ask Soup about my level and skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.