Red pill or blue pill?Respawn or no respawn on v3?

TeZ

17 Nov 2017
One of my favorite movies of all time is: ''The Matrix'', Not just because it's as entertaining as hell. The movie has some real life insights which can be, well, quite profound. Remember the scene when Morpheus explains to Neo that the Matrix is an imaginary world built to stop humans from realizing that they are slaves to a bunch of machines.

Holding out two pills on his palms to Neo, he says: ''This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the Blue pill....the story ends you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill...You stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Well, admins of EH, you're now faced with the same choice...
Just like Neo you're living in a matrix which makes you think that just because everything goes in flow and smoothly in v1 everything is the same on v3 but get that...It's not. The relatively recent deployed respawn system on v3 that gives players who die the ability to respawn as humans 3 times ,has enabled some techniques that can exploit the system's flaws. When, for example, you are zombie and see that the final players remaining alive camp at one spot, you can now easily decide if you wanna end the round and ''zombify'' them and end the round then and there. How? Simple...Just by shootboosting a zombie onto them. You have enough seconds of invulnerability to make sure that you will arrive safely at their spot without becoming a zombie again. All this is making the honest and fair player subservient to the malicious ones who will do anything to end a round at will just because they're bored of waiting 2 more minutes. It's true. We are slaves of this respawn system. Usually that wouldn't be an issue if v3 had equal amount of admin supervision as v1. V3 is very inconsistent with admin numbers. In fact there are so many admins who barely even step their foot into v3.. If they joined more often, it would shatter every belief they had about the server.(Excuse my political incorrect style of expressing)

So here are your 2 options:
TO take the blue pill and continue to live in an imaginary world where everything on v3 seems to run smoothly and perfect
Or even better: delete this post (Go on, do it)
Or to take the red pill and finally see the true nature of V3 as ti really is. Readjust/abolish the respawn system.

So which would it be then, Neo?

Sincerely,
Tez ''Politically incorrect'' Morpheus

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Recent? Pretty sure that respawn system has been on v3 for ages lmao

TeZ

17 Nov 2017
Well, I only came back recently and you'd begin to understand...

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
If this is seen as a huge problem, I think it would be easily fixed by blocking the players weapons while they are invulnerable.
The same way as it is in v1.

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
The thing with that is that when zombies are on you in spawn and they're not allowing you to move is that players will stay there on you and you wont be able to move whilst with V3 you're able to show them off and get away... I like V3 How it is