Player -][X][-TremeMenth [BE]
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:12401193
Steam Community 76561197985068115
IP address 178.118.111.92
Invoked on 01-08-12 09:08:31
Banlength 3 hr
Expires on 02-08-12 12:08:31
Reason teaming --> the only thing I teamed was my machine gun running out of bullets and the knife that cut my guts out
Banned by Admin scarface, surprize surprize...
Banned from Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...

It was on the Cbble map, I was in the small room with the one giant box and 3 level of boxes in front of it.
It was all the zombies in that room vs me. One zombie stopped coming at me, I had NO bullets left. Then few seconds later I got stabbed by some guy named Tree. If I was teaming, then I'm dating Megan Fox and we have 2 children and one is running for president.
I demand either a screenshot I was teaming in his angle of gameplay, must've been from one hell of an angle, or this time a bigass apoligy with my freedom to play on that server.

#Edit1
And for the record, when I got stabbed, I ALT+DEL, so anything said further after being stabbed I didn't get to read or get a chance to defend myself.

#Edit2
I did see one zombie was failing to jump on the boxes, probably he got banned to, those 2 seconds that I saw him do that I aimed for the one coming faster at me, what not noobish player wouldn't do that, seriously, why should a zombie who aint coming fast enough at you instead of the one that DOES. I hate having to explain myself cause of bad judgements of SCARFACE

Last edited:

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
request declined. the zombie was blocking the zombies that where trying to come up and you did not shoot him down yet you where shooting at the zombies behind him while i was watching, yes you where reloading while they got you.

and yeah so it just seems like teaming but isn't really.... just looks that way, right.. no

Last edited:

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
I hope you videotape urself replying to this message and banning me ingame to get a hard-on, cause else I don't know why you do this man. Get a life and bann the real lamers. Thank god Guild Wars 2 is coming out so I don't have to put up with ur shit admin skills anymore, I lost total respect for you...again

#Edit1
Instead of making a poll ingame that says "change map", ask the 55 players if Scarface is a shit admin, you'll be surprized how many says YES, come think of it, there shouldn't be a NO option.

U mad bro? YEP

Last edited:

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
think you have some serious issues xtremementh non of my bans are personal.. you just need to take a chill pill and relax

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
Dude... U even bann people on 4waystunnel when they close the door when a zombie is coming, one CT accidentally got killed, and u banned the doorcloser for teamkilling. Either that's really bad being an admin or personal. You're not any fun on the server, other admins play songs or troll setting themselves on fire. All you do is bann people cause they didn something wrong in your eyes. I quote other pro players: Kid with admin rights

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
yeah cause its fun to get teamkilled at the beginning of the round, i am pretty certain that every admin whould ban a teamkiller/doorcloser, specially since we warn them on the start of every round that they will get banned for closing the doors on team.

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
Meh, I had my fun just now, I'm set for a while. My bann lasts one week, i'll see if i'll show my face again later on, looking forward to get banned again by you for a dumb reason :) see ya later mate! Love ya!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.