Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hi there :)

I want to revive this topic, or at least i try it. ^^
I am not a man of many words, so i will keep this short. ^^

• What's your name, where do you live and how old are you?
    I am Bernhard and my nickname is Schobi. I think some of u should already know me. I am living in Austria and i am 25 years old. :)

• For how long have you been playing on our servers?
    Boah, i cant remember it excatly but i think i've been playing for about an year on EH-servers.

• Are you a dedicated zombie hunter or do you enjoy playing other mods, too?
    Yeah, most of the time i am playing zombie hunting but i also used to play zombie escape as well.

• What's your favourite thing about EliteHunterz?
    First of all it's the nice community. I always got along well with your members and admins :)
    And of course the servers. There is always someone on. Most of the time i am playing on v1 or v3. So now u know where u can find me at my sleepless nights :p
    Feel free to talk to me, i am very helpful and a kind person. :)

• Do you have any other hobbies than gaming?
    Of course i have. ^^ In my free time i like to pratice some sports, like tennis, swimming and to meet my friends.

• Do you like pets and do you have a kitten? ^^
    Well, let's say i dont just like pets, i love pets ;). Me and my family, we used to have let's call it a little zoo at home. We had two chinchillas, bunnies and guinea pigs, one chipmunk, two gerbils, a gecko and last but not least my beloved dog called Pítù. He is still alive by the way. :) He was named after a spirit called Pítù. It's a kind of hard liquor, maybe some of u know it. ^^

• You may want to attach a picture of yourself?
    Isn't Homer and Spider Pig enough? :)
    ***Spider Pig, Spider Pig does what ever a Spider Pig does..*** :D

• What are u doing all day long? ^^
    Yeah well i am student, soooo nothing :p No, i am just joking ^^
    I am studying electrical engineering and already got my bachelor graduate. I hope that i will finish my master studies next autumn and maybe i will do a PhD as well. Additionally i am working as an student research assistant.

• What kind of music do u like?
    Yeah well i am dedicated to rock and all kinds of it like punk-rock and so on. My favorite band is called "Die Ärtze", its a german rock band. But i also like Metallica, Green Day, Nirvana yeah and many more. :)

So I hope u got an short impression of me. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask everything. :)

Thanks for reading :)
Schobi alias Spider Pig

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
NOOOOOOOOOBBBB

:D..

Just joking dude, welcome to the team my friend :).
Im happy that you are here now as you play so long here already as a normal player. You see ? It is a nice team you got into.
We would always stay and hold together.
So have fun, and do not hesitate to ask / contact anyone of us if you have any issues / problems with anything :).

Welcome again :=) :*.. <3

Regards,
Flashy.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
1. No picture. -10 points to Gryffindor.
2. BeWasted wasn't mentioned. -40 points to Gryffindor.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Welcome to the team and enjoy your stay!

Haze

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2014
I see a roof
[*]Do you like pets and do you have a kitten? ^^
Well, let's say i dont just like pets, i love pets ;). Me and my family, we used to have let's call it a little zoo at home. We had two chinchillas, bunnies and guinea pigs, one chipmunk, two gerbils, a gecko and last but not least my beloved dog called Pítù. He is still alive by the way. :) He was named after a spirit called Pítù. It's a kind of hard liquor, maybe some of u know it. ^^

whao.. Is your name Noah? :p Tho I do share your love for animals ;) !

Welcome, and may this journey leed to many slays and bans :)