Spectating

ivke11

11 Aug 2015
Hey guys,

As some of you may know on many other servers you have the capability to see who is spectating you, quiet nice I believe and hope other people think the same way as I do.
If this could be added that would be great.
Not only add this, but maybe change the spectating too. Because when you are spectating at this moment you can't type to the people that are in non spectaters and only sometimes using your in game mic works when in spectator.

I guess that is all for now, I love every other bit of the server! keep up the good work boys!

-Requency

NeXxXuS

6 Jun 2015
I think the person you are specing is better off not knowing whos specing him/her. Same goes the other way around, as it can be disturbing for some players to have some people specing them.

Not being able to talk to people in spectator is to avoid ghosting (telling mates where the last few survivors hide).

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
I think this would be great because everyone someone tries to spec u, u never know if he is actually specing u or not. very nice to have :)

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
But what about admins? You should make a hotfix to that plugin niko, possibly, so there are no interruptions if admin was taking a demo.

Just my thoughts.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well on surf servers the only offenses that you can find are chat/mic related, hence it *shouldn't* be a major issue

ivke11

11 Aug 2015
I know it isn't a major issue, but if this could be added that would be sweet.
Because whenever someone asks for help you never know when / if he is spectating you.
And even if you know he is, you still can't hear anything from them because mic/chat for spectators are seperate from the players.

I just found out that this was the feedback for the forum thread, so I am terribly sorry about that aswell ;/