Suggestion for Server Lags, cause of stuckness!

Ippon Redux

24 Oct 2019
We all know, The EH Server is getting lot of lags, if someone got stuck. Solution is !zstuck, we all know. But sometimes, not everybody knows or is too lazy to write or whatever.
I played few Weeks ago while i was 3 Days banned (lol) a russian Zombie Server, similar to yours. And i never saw the Server laggy...
They made a nice solution for the Server:
If anyony writes !zstuck, it effects all Players. Easy solution...
Just a suggestion.

I will post the Ip/Name of the Russian Server, so you can check yourself.
Noit sure is it allowed, if not, please delete the ip.
***CENSORED***

Best Regards
Elitecamper

Last edited by a moderator:

chainz

13 Nov 2020
Getting stuck inside someone else, or trying to get past someone who is blocking can be very annoying. I dont see your suggestion being a good solution as it could be easily abused. It can be abused by zombies/humans to bypass bottlenecks on a map, or to gain an advantage so opposing team cant stack ontop of each other.

IYou got to have in mind that the russian server has less players and that solution might work better for them, but not necessarily for us.

I completely agree that something has to be done about this problem but I don't believe your suggestion is the right solution, as it would affect the gameplay negatively and create a new problem.

Ippon Redux

24 Oct 2019
Its no solution in a long run. but for now its maybe a good choice to stop the lags immediatly. I prefer no lags with !zstuck all command then lags and affecting negative Gameplay

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
I think eh server dont have problem now
They fixed all lag problem
Can u show us that server lag
And
Wait for SPA/HA respond/reply

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
i mean Proof

Ippon Redux

24 Oct 2019
I mean, you can ask the Admins(Easy,Jonas,Paw etc.) playing on the Zombie Servers. They can proof it. Lag is coming, if someone get stuck. When lag starts, Admins posting to write !zstuck to get rid of lag....

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
nope i dont believe this
and

lets see

how admin proof it
becoz they already know server dont have any problems/lag

but you can wait
For
GameServerS Admins
ZE Admin
SPA/HA
response/reply

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
We do have a "short" time solution for the problem as we already have a plugin which can unstuck everyone with a push of a button, problem is that it seperates all players from eachother with 1 meter distance and would cause problems with people that are camping on boxes etc. Ill notify SPA about the lag problem.

Ippon Redux

24 Oct 2019
I just write what i see. If lags starting, Admins posting in Chat to write !zstuck. And most Time it works. Hope, Admins see this to replay.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello!

We are aware of the Lag Spikes on V3, in the past we had a lot of Ideas or troublemakers which could be the reason for the lags, but it seems like its a complicated mix of Server Resources (Host) and the Zombiereload Plugin.
Due the Server Resources we bought a new powerful Server 6 months ago, our V1 was already moved to the new Host, V3 not. At the Moment there is only one Person which can do this movement and time is against him, so this can take some more time until we are moving the V3 to the new Host, im not sure but i think for the V1 it was a work for 5-6 hours, also with downtime of the Server which is kinda bad.

To the Zombiereload Plugin there is nothing we can do about it, a command which you suggested above exist already, i installed it on V1 and it worked pretty well. I just have to add a Admin Flag to it and give it a try on the V3.
May i can finish and install this Plugin today so our Admins can skip those Lag Spikes caused of stucked Players.

Regards
Delta

Reactions: Nikooo777