Suggestion - Zombie/CTs king

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Hi all,

What about choosing a king from each team based on the stats every period of time (to be fixed: each 1/2/4 weeks ?)

For example, every week, the guy with the best stats in each category (zm/ct) will be nominated "a king" and will receive a specific skin/model (+ maybe a title "[kingOfZombiez/CTs]" next to his name, or not if it's complicated to implement)

I'm pretty sure this will increase the activity on our servers (Hope so =D)... OFC the idea is to make all this automatic, no need for an admin to do it manually since you have already access to all stats...

For the zombie king skin, I think of this one:
ze_boat_escape_7_b10004.jpgze_boat_escape_7_b10005.jpg
ze_boat_escape_7_b10006.jpgze_boat_escape_7_b10007.jpg

For CTs something like SuperMan, or the pink Panther :p (Anyway, something everyone would like to have)

I have something else to say (another idea I think), but I forgot it (Yes i'm hungry now!), I'll be back when I remember xD

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
That skin is too much for my taste :>. The idea however is quite okey but I don't think it is that simple, in order to have a skin/model, you have to be linked to sourcebans group and it cannot be done automatically?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
i think its a good idea, but it has a lot of downsides aswell.. if someone highranked gets this skin, everyone will try to kill just him, which will decrease his kd / score..

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
i think its a good idea, but it has a lot of downsides aswell.. if someone highranked gets this skin, everyone will try to kill just him, which will decrease his kd / score..
True, but a king must deserve his title ;-)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
noone wants a title which causes him to be downgraded in kd / score..

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
noone wants a title which causes him to be downgraded in kd / score..
I understand what you mean...

But even if this happens, it will insure that no one will keep that title all the time... Which means that we'll have a new king every week and everyone will know that he can get that title, one day...

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The next event will have impact on his k/d for sure hahaha

A king's title has to be deserved and defended. Otherwise you have to abdicate from the throne.