Suggestions for changes

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
Hi, I first came across this server around 2018-19. I actively started playing here in the middle of 2020, maybe from the beginning of 2021. In this relatively short time, I hardly noticed any positive changes on the server :oops:. Instead, several great maps were permanently removed for no apparent reason. There were a few questionable interferences to the source files of some maps to balance them out, although the result of such inteferences honestly didn't improve the gameplay too much, quite the opposite.
I suggest a few changes that would be interesting and would significantly refresh the game on the server:
1. Regularly change 15%-20% percentage of maps in the list every 60 days and increase the total number of maps in the list for nomination by 25% of the existing number. Those who think that the type already has the most popular maps, why change anything, let them remember that there are hundreds of maps on the server, and new ones can always be found among them that will appeal to players, it is necessary to give people more options to choose where to play

2.While I'm against the concept of special maps in general, I suggest at least allowing regular players to nominate them. In this case, the nomination list of such maps would not be available by default, but only after its activation by the admin

3. Add the !nomlist command to the server, which would allow viewing the list of maps that players have already nominated

4. During the nomination, the maps are usually numbered in the same order in which they were nominated by players during game. As a result, VIP players can always impose their will on the rest, because they nominate their own maps in the first minute, and then there is a 95% guarantee that their maps will be chosen during the vote. Some people will not like my opinion, but this is not fair and seriously disrupts the gameplay. It is necessary to randomize the order of the maps in the list when the voting menu appears