Surf Mix RTV Abuse

PaRiX

27 Aug 2015
Israel
I would like to post a complaint about RTVing non-stop.

If you saw the stats, I'm always trying to get a server record on maps I like, but since the is no 24/7 servers for every map, I enter and play the mix.

I don't have anything against the server, but against the unranked players. If they can't complete the map they simply RTV. The worst part about it is that they chose maps that are even harder. So I would like to make a request.

For players who are ranked between 1 to 5 or 10 give a special command to lock the RTV. Once the player is done doing whatever he does, he can unlock the RTV.
If the player who locked the RTV disconnects, the RTV will automatically unlock itself. < Not sure if possible but please!

Or even create a server for high ranked players who are able to RTV. < Saw that on some servers.

Please, I try to to make a record but they always RTV and RTV again. Or even disconnect after they RTV. And some players are even RTVing in purpose to annoy people.

It's a great community. And I love it. But some players are just annoying.

Also, please add the option to extend a map, sometimes 25 minutes are not enough. Thanks! :cool:

*Note: I'm very sorry if I posted this on the wrong section, I'm kinda new here so tell me where to post these kind of stuff later :D!

Last edited:

Archillect

BANNED
24 May 2015
Coachella,CA
I'm sorry but i don't think the out come of a server like that would work if you take a look to your left you will see the mix server only being filled by what is the amount of 10 or less people max so if you where to add such server like you are requesting you are basically looking at the outcome it could possibly have as mix server does. As for the RTV system i think we should be able to neglect such request as it would be no fair to the user or the people in general not being able to RTV only IF rtv was unlocked when a rank 30 and above left the game i think this is highly doubt able that such idea would work but don't take it from me its not like i run the surf servers. Even if this was added i don't think this outcome would be a positive one.