The case of the player who does not use !ztuck

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi all,

I wanted to highlight an ever increasing occurrence of players who block/are getting stuck to other players and do not know (or won't use) the !zstuck command.

Case in point: it is the beginning of a new round, you jump on some cades to position yourself and you get stuck with a bunch of players. You apply the !zstuck command and you are still stuck because the other players fail to do unstuck. Well by this time, "time is up", zombies appear and you get knifed. All of this because of dufus players who, after all this time, cannot/won't learn to unstuck.

I believe that it would be great if at the beginning of each round all players get a message on how to unstuck.

Thank you for your time.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I believe there is a server message for zstuck/!zstuck already that is sent (several times?) during rounds. No need for more spam imo.

Reactions: easy

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Nope... not that effective because the information related to un stucking is scarce....

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Those message exists and is even highlighted by color.

Some players dont read chat, others dont type that fast, others miss knowledge (dont understand english, dont know how to chat, font know how to bind... ), others possibly simply dont care...