The Zombie Hunting Server Has Issues

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi all,

Yes, the server has many issues. When I first started playing the experience was great. However, in past months this has changed dramatically because:

- players with questionable skills: no recoil weapons, a lot of shotgun damage from indirect shots, starts shooting before the 7 seconds grace period, unusual jumping capabilities;

- extreme lack of fair play: shooting zombies into CTs, edging, blocking shots, blocking players, destroying barricades, shooting of props;

- some maps are absolutely disgusting to play on: we are not here to waste or time running and jogging, good special maps are rare, if any;

- admins turning a blind eye to a lot of things, I think some of them are unfit to carry out their duties;

The V1 server is always empty, although in the past there were people there too. This should give a lot of think about to owners.

I feel bad for those who donated money because there is no warranty of customer service.

It s such a pity player experience became so awful, the basic idea is quite nice...