Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
the love of your life (yes i sound gay)

Lick a smelly half coconut while being naked standing on hot sand with a surf instructor bashing your ass with his surfboard mean while you have to pee like crazy and you have a boner for the ass smashing so you are afraid to pee as you could target the top of the mountain ahead of you with angry horny gorillas that are masturbating to your ass getting red. Or be a volleyball on the beach where hot chicks smash it around but you get sun burned despite being a ball so you get red so the smashes hurt even more but you're okay with that cause they're hot yet your grandma ball retired and decided to eat a lot so she blew up to be a airball that gets smashed by horny males in the ocean with boners so sometimes they use their boners to smash her which she likes doe as her husband mr ball smith hasn't touched her in ages, but mean while you forget to eat so you turn into a tennis ball that are used all day every day until it breaks so you're left in the trash.

Reactions: dPexx

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I'd be a volleyball on the beach where hot chicks smash it around but you get sun burned despite being a ball so you get red so the smashes hurt even more but you're okay with that cause they're hot yet your grandma ball retired and decided to eat a lot so she blew up to be a airball that gets smashed by horny males in the ocean with boners so sometimes they use their boners to smash her which she likes doe as her husband mr ball smith hasn't touched her in ages, but mean while you forget to eat so you turn into a tennis ball that are used all day every day until itbreaks so you're left in the trash, 100%

Apples or pears ?

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Apples

Having Havocs creativity or being a piece of furniture?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I gave up trying to learn being creative long time ago... I would be your bed, would make it so easy to hug you, wish you a good night and help you feeling better next morning! :-D

Okay for the nerds:
Raspberry Pi 2 or Raspberry Pi 3? xD

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Raspberry Pi 2

if you had an inch of your penis in your moms vagina but your dad had a inch of his own penis in your ass, would you rather move forward or back an inch?

Reactions: Havoc and Dataworm

futox

19 Jan 2016
Haha easy...if it has to be incest anyway, I stay on the straight side! So moving forward...

Being clever and ugly or being a good looking dumbass?

SpaceCatMeowDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Oct 2016
United States of Germany
A good looking dumbass has worked well so far for me so yeah!

Wear a bodysuit in the sahara or wear a bikini in the antarctic?

Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
bikini in antarctic. (you can just go inside :p)

Flying helicopter with 3 IS members while playing strip poker and losing big time mean while you're sitting on well worn dildo used by the IS fellas, unwashed and with hairs on it, about to land in Syria as you're going to be their sex slave but getting rescued 2 months later. Or laying in a grave filled with non dangerous snakes and spiders, while wearing a facial mask that includes your dad's sperm and your moms period blood but getting rescued 3 days later.

Reactions: dPexx

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Jeez Louise papa cheese. I'd go for the 2nd one just because i hate IS with a passion.

Let's go back to being normal human beings for a bit eh ^^?

read people's thoughts or see through things such as walls.... and clothes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

futox

19 Jan 2016
Android ofc.

You have to choose: losing smells or losing flavours!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(before you wrote that and I refreshed the browser, I wrote my own for that:

(by Havoc: bikini in antarctic. (you can just go inside :p) - that's some kind of That's what she said line). I pick the first option since the objects are constant things and the human is what it creates/modify these thing.
You have to choose: losing smells or losing flavours!)

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
gasoline, that shit expensive is as fuck

make out with havoc or make out with a lady that's 80+ y/o

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Make out with havoc, imagine making out with yourself :ganchigasm:

Lick an old man's toe after he ran a marathon or drink an open beer you got from a creepy guy at a bar.

SpaceCatMeowDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Oct 2016
United States of Germany
Beer is beer so there is no question to be asked here!

Be electrocuted to death or be waterboarded to death?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
waterboarded to death

Be anal fucked by a bunch of flamingos while your junk is stuck to an electric fence for 2 hours. Or let a goat face-ride you for an hour while your mom is jerking you off

Proxyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
19 Nov 2015
Sweden
Flamingos and electric nuts pls

Being restraint for 2 hours, while I rubb the worlds hottest pepper on your genitals and you can't do anything until the time is up, OR be forced to have sex with your cousin

SpaceCatMeowDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Oct 2016
United States of Germany
No way in hell I am going for incest so burning genitals it is for me!

Be on the top or be on the bottom?