Too many teamers on V3

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
In general too many ct knifes zombies atm on server - it looks like this dicease have spread from only a few doing it to now almost all do.

And with that offcourse people leave the server.

I think its time that admin team perhaps do something about it and have more admins present on server

@Nikooo777

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Sorry that you experienced this rulebreaking, but... admins have jobs (e.g. I am posting this from office), admins have a life (family, firends, hobbies), admins cant be online 24/7 (they need to eat, sleep, drink,...). If no admin is online players can make a report on forum providing a demo and all necessary information.

Everybody who believes that we need more admins and who matches our requirements* is welcome to apply and support the team here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/form/counter-strike-source-all.3/select (link for recuritment). I agree that we can't have enough admins.

This said we expect our players to play by the rules - both game rules and chat rules - no matter wether an admin is online or not.

*Requiremets:

Good behaviour on our servers and forum
No insults, racism or spam.

Maturity
Take reasoned and appropriate decisions.

Fluent English
Be able to follow conversations and to take part at them.

Active on our forum
Check our forum at least once a day.

Active ingame
Play on our servers at least every third day.

Age over 15
Preferably applicants should be over 15, however all applications are considered.

No serious bans
Not tolerated ban reasons are: racism, heavy insults, cheating or advertising.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
then EH should have more admins
there are alots of player that they want to be as an eh admin

i see some ex-admins are online nowadays... why dont they apply again and help players?

you are right, everyone has private life .... but yea if there will more admin in community then wont this problem again..

• Haha
Reactions: denied and SOUR

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
then EH should have more admins
there are alots of player that they want to be as an eh admin

i see some ex-admins are online nowadays... why dont they apply again and help players?

you are right, everyone has private life .... but yea if there will more admin in community then wont this problem again..
Yeah I hope more will apply for admin - I dont think I can make it past the first test 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Sorry that you experienced this rulebreaking, but... admins have jobs (e.g. I am posting this from office), admins have a life (family, firends, hobbies), admins cant be online 24/7 (they need to eat, sleep, drink,...). If no admin is online players can make a report on forum providing a demo and all necessary information.

Everybody who believes that we need more admins and who matches our requirements* is welcome to apply and support the team here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/form/counter-strike-source-all.3/select (link for recuritment). I agree that we can't have enough admins.

This said we expect our players to play by the rules - both game rules and chat rules - no matter wether an admin is online or not.

*Requiremets:

Good behaviour on our servers and forum
No insults, racism or spam.

Maturity
Take reasoned and appropriate decisions.

Fluent English
Be able to follow conversations and to take part at them.

Active on our forum
Check our forum at least once a day.

Active ingame
Play on our servers at least every third day.

Age over 15
Preferably applicants should be over 15, however all applications are considered.

No serious bans
Not tolerated ban reasons are: racism, heavy insults, cheating or advertising.
Lets hope more players apply for adminship :)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Yeah I hope more will apply for admin - I dont think I can make it past the first test 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Well I didnt check but you might need to care more about your chat and keep calm in those situations, this will increase ur chances by far I guess ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SyntX

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Well I didnt check but you might need to care more about your chat and keep calm in those situations, this will increase ur chances by far I guess ;)
Thats what I meant - but yeah - I did it before so I can do it again: I cleaned my chat previous to my first apply as admin.

But I am starting another company so I dont have the time unfortunately . and the time I have I wanna spend on making maps - u know, with my mind there must be some interesting maps in there... :)

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
In general too many ct knifes zombies atm on server - it looks like this dicease have spread from only a few doing it to now almost all do.

And with that offcourse people leave the server.

I think its time that admin team perhaps do something about it and have more admins present on server

@Nikooo777
Take a look at server v1. Same rules but a different style of game. Playing with zombies is a normal thing. There is less camp mode, just run after the zombies and do whatever you want with them even with knife. Teaming is taken too broadly in this case. In my opinion, if you hit a zombie with a knife, because you can, it can't always be teaming compared to when you throw zombies on boxes or other spots where 'human' is safe. If teaming is teaming in all cases, I don't understand why this option is still available... Take, for example, the situation - human hero is running and suddenly he sees the fatty with his back to him, blocking him from entering a safe position. He hits fatty in the back with a knife, unexpectedly fatty flies across half the map and lands among the people. Nobody had bad intentions in this case, but you get banned for teaming because you can't but also you can :D

Another case is that there are also a lot of maps where fatty uses your shoots to get to other campers on the map, and that's teaming too...e.g. fatty teleports to you on the platform. You stand in the place where fatty appears and you hit him with a knife...then you can imagine what is going on: D

Last edited:

Peng

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2010
Teaming is a huge problem when no admin is online.They start to team, block mates etc..
I saw teamer doing this and 5 or more peolpe leaving server instantly because this is no fun..