Unbalanced v1

avoideur

23 Jul 2015
Hey,
as probably everyone knows, the weapon P90 is quite overpowered.
Almost everyone is using P90 and Shotgun nowadays.
Respawn already made the game much easier and really monotonous.

In my opinion we need some variety again.
Maybe finding a fourth main weapon despite P90, Shotgun and Tmp helps. And also modifying some weapons, if it´s possible.
Some examples: Decrease P90 ammo from 50 to 40. "OR" just decrease the damage. Increase Tmp ammo from 30 to 35/40. I´m not so sure about Shotgun, but 600-900 hits are quite OP.
I´d also suggest to strengthen MP5 somehow. Ammo/Damage/(modify Spread scale).
The point is, I don´t know if one is able to modify weapons. But I´m sure there are other ways to balance the game again.

So I´m asking everyone what you think about that matter (see topic) and if you 'want' or even 'know a solution/change' for it.

Edit: Removing the Respawn System is not a solution.

Last edited:

Claims

20 Nov 2015
Norway
I'm almost agreed. The 90:you have to reload the P90 and meanwhile zombies got plenty time to infect the CT.
Shutgun: Its useless if you don't headshot everytime. But the shutgun is kind of unfair because of the damage it affects, and it has to fast reload time.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Well i'm pretty sure we can't change the ammo, that's the game and not just our servers.
Well shotgun, p90, and tmp have always been the most used weapons, i don't see why we should change that. Yes the p90 is quite sick, but it's also heavy, so you will easily die when you run away from a zm holding that weapon.
I agree that ct's win way too often after respawn got added, i once suggested more mother-zombies, so if it's 10% now then raise that to 15% so the zombies gets a better chance. The issue is especially a problem in cbble, zombies can't win that map anymore.
I support lowering the damage from shotgun, sometimes you damage +900 and zombies only got 1800, 2 shots and they're down, too easy for campers imo. p90 and tmp also damage pretty well, but tmp is the best weapon for hunting, it would be sad to ruin that one, that would mean less hunting. It's my personal favorite because it's not so heavy, it's aim is good, and the reload time is amazing. That's where p90 has an issue. But i don't think p90 should be edited, as it's already heavy, and the reload process is slow. On the other hand i think duel elites damage too good, there's no question about which pistol(s) all players want, the aim is amazing and the damage is +100 per headshot. But we must also be careful we don't ruin the server by changing too much, my only primary suggestion is adding more mother-zombies so they get a better start.

avoideur

23 Jul 2015
More mother zombies is a good point. But I think it won´t make a big difference, because they´ll first die due to campers and the rest gets hunted by all the respawned people.
And Klovn, I said I want to improve Tmp. You´re wrong that it´s the best hunting weapon. It´s P90. Since respawn you nearly never hunt alone so you don´t care about reloading times.
You just completely overdamage when you need to. I have also always preferred Tmp. But today I accepted that P90 is just better in most cases.

Can you modify the weapon´s damage?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Well i'm more of a lonerider in-game, i try to stay away from the other ct's, that way it's on yourself if you die, you can't blame block, or bad nade or such things.
And yes sorry i missed what you said about tmp, but i don't support adding more shots, it's one of the best weapons already, improving it would make it op.
And yes the mother-zombies are often screwed, but the more there are, the bigger chance they have to infect those around them, so that way if 10 zms spawned on 10 camp-spots in cbble and got some of the camp-spot down then the zombies wouldn't be shoot at from everywhere in the map, and they would have a chance to get the campers/hunters.

avoideur

23 Jul 2015
Same for me. But I wanna see you hunting alone on cbble/dust/rushfinal/fastfinal/marble etc. Happens 1 / 5 rounds. If you hunt alone, tmp is best, yes. But that time is over.
Im sure Tmp wouldnt be OP with more ammo on respawn system.
But I´d appreciate adding more mother zombies as a trial. But only on specific maps.