Unban immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendarion

29 Jan 2012
The admin Geo banned for no reason earlier today. He banned me for doorclosing and I wasn't even the one who did it. Unban now.

name of the player: baboonium
steam id: STEAM_0:0:1415236
which server: zombie hunting by elite hunterz
why: banned by mistake or stupidness
when: today
proof:

Since i was in spectate The whole time, i'm pretty sure i didn't make a mistake. I saw you do it so the ban stays..

Wrong.

One thing I have noticed every time the map 4 waytunnel is on, you admins are much on it and and it seems you are very eager to ban/kick doorclosers. I never doorclose on that. So you are mistaking here.

I went into the game for around 1 minute and then woops!? After ten seconds I was suddenly banned???

But Allright. I'll accept your stupidness. Spectate better next time.

I don't really see the point in arguing about this, i saw you do it. Now, i can admit that a one day ban for it was a bit rough but i warned everyone about it.
Ban decreased to 3 hours and has now expired.

The point is that you are wrong anyway. I know when I'm right and not. Otherwise I wouldn't say it.

In fact that I was surprised when I suddenly got banned out of nowere. After entering the banlist I understood the situation. It's not the first time I get banned for know reason on other servers. The problem is that by getting banned like this many times in the future, it'll be harder to convince that it wasn't I who did it.

Anyway, I appreciate the little decreasing (for being believed at least?).

I hope you atleast get the fact that anyone can come after a ban on the forum and trying to convince us that he wasn't the rulebreaker.

We admins do our job, if we are right, good, if we are wrong 1 time, it isnt that much of a failure either.

Thanks Geo for being understanding and decreasing, case solved

Legendarion said:
The point is that you are wrong anyway. I know when I'm right and not. Otherwise I wouldn't say it.

Don't use such a childish argument..

Don't take it as i believe you then it would have been a unban, this was just a decrease..

Geo decreased the ban, be happy now, and next time with being "friendly and understanding" you have a higher chance to get to your goal. locked

Status
Not open for further replies.