Unban me (sCREEN_pETER ''ki0'' V2

.Ki0tayy_

14 Feb 2013
Name: sCREEN_pETER ''ki0''

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:15628401

Reason for my ban: ''Racism, want a second chance? Come to forum, apologize..'', yes that was the reason.

Why I should be unbanned: I really like playing on the server, I have been looking for Zombie-servers for a really long time that had the criteria for the maps, players, rules etc. that I would like. And the zombie-servers has those things I want to be a part of. A great server with great maps!

- Hope to hear from you guys (positive stuff ofcourse!)
scREEN_pETER ''ki0''

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Hello sCREEN_pETER "ki0". and welcome to our forum!

please wait for ALAWY the admin who banned you he will answer you soon. (btw i can't see any apology)

anyways good luck!

Seyfuddin

.Ki0tayy_

14 Feb 2013
I would like to apology for my behaviour. It was foolish of me, so behalf of myself I would like to apology for the stuff that had occured to the reason of my ban.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Thank you for coming to our forum

I'll give you a second chance but remember to follow the rules, because you wont get a third chance. Also, keep in mind that rejoining is not allowed. I warned and slayed you for rejoining more than three times in the same round when the round started (in v5, where there's no spawn waiting time). Until you decided to come back one last time and spam racist terms.

I will reduce the ban to 3 days... enjoy playing on our servers when ban expires.

Best Regards
AlawY

Last edited:

.Ki0tayy_

14 Feb 2013
Thank you, AlawY, I would like to play this weekend though, I haven't got much time to play else in the next week coming up, but as long as I have been given a second chance, that's okay.

- Peter