unban me !

Veritas

31 Aug 2011
I got banned for speedhack by maxgs. I dont speedhack. I play under the name Mr. Anderson since i changed my name.

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:17267854
Banned from Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...

Greetz Veritas.

Hey im sorry it was a mistake 1 guy reported that you had a speedhack so i were specating you and it looked like it but maybe it was just lag.And i had another reason to suspect you because 1 guy really had a speedhack and his name were mr andersen but i couldnt ban hem because he escaped so i tought it was you..... anyway im sorry again for this akward misstake=)Unbanned!

Hi, no problem. I know this guy. He stole my name because i reported him on other ze server tonight. He was also speedhacking there. First he had a different name and that was "Nyan cat". I have him on demo on other server hacking, and i am pretty sure thats him who got reported.

Veritas

i banned hem alredy name was mr.andersen in strange symbools i found hem cuz i had his steam id=)

I got banned for killing someone with a door on tunnel zombie map somthing, i dident do it, a person running from the other side shoot the door so it closed and i wrote his name quick i think before i got banned.

So i got banned for something i dident do, i would really like to be unbanned becuse i play alot on that server.
And im not sure this is the right place to write but i think so.

steam name semlan12345
And game nams is the same