unban Moathib

moathib

28 Aug 2012
name of the player: Moathib
steam id: STEAM_0:1:2059189
which server: Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick,...
when: 24-08-12 06:08:51

why: don t know realy possible from scripte, i see after some of my scripte not work nice. it seems now wait command is unknowed
now. i changed scripte now.
in some other serveur they kick me fast for this command, after changed i try and now all normal...
if admin can say why befor ban it will be nice... i play few years on your serveur and i like it
just say if i can continu or not

thx

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i think you know why you got banned, so dont act like asif you dont know, its obvious you used some kind of script(as you wrote in your own unbann request)and scripting isnt allowed @ our servers. so far i know any servers(maybe server that arnt vac secured?!)
sinse the reason of ban is (nice try) by advaldo: i think you got cought/cheating or what so ever/bunny scripting or what so ever.

dont think you will get unbanned for this.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
You were banned for attempting to crash the server. SMAC caught you but i felt a kick wasn't enough, so i banned you for using a script to attempt to crash the server.

Edit: As Niko would say, everyone deserves a second chance so i will unban you this time. But we warned, I will check the SMAC logs looking for your steam ID personally and if i see you being kicked again for trying to crash the server then there will be no third chance.

Dont blow this chance !

Last edited:

moathib

28 Aug 2012
sory but my script not changed from few years
and i dont know why this script had probleme now...
i do for buying or very small things like jump and crouch in the same time...

if it s probleme for u... ok... but why i was not banned or kick 2 years befor....

moathib

28 Aug 2012
sory but my script not changed from few years
and i dont know why this script had probleme now...
i do for buying or very small things like jump and crouch in the same time...

if it s probleme for u... ok... but why i was not banned or kick 2 years befor....
and for bunny jump i not have scripte, and i not do it nice :)