Unban my chat in game please

Discussion in '[CS:S] EliteHunterZ's ZombieHunting & more' started by Russian Vatnik, 4 Jan 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havoc

Havoc Retired SPA/HA Retired SPA/HA

We can clearly see in your chat-log that you have written in Russian multiple times since your last gag expired, the permanent gag was well deserved, if you once happened to write in Russian we wouldn't mind but you do it a lot.

As Xylon said, the gag stays.

Hail To The King Baby likes this.
  2. Sumned

Sumned Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Havoc, I checked his chat log and made some interesting translations only from the first two pages. This victim of Putin's propaganda spreads fascism, homophobia and inciting hatred towards other nations. This can all be checked via google translate. In addition, on the avatar he has a picture of the military, who conducted an illegal annexation of the Crimea (this can be compared with SS soldiers). If I understand the rules of the server and the forum correctly, there should be a full ban for this, not only in the chat. upload_2018-7-15_13-31-32.png

Attached Files:

3. Lotus

Lotus Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

He's gagged, that's it, it's done

4. Xylon

Xylon Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.