Unban Please !

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
Unban Request!

name of the player: noAim| FlashVim™ or ExPProfi14
steam id: STEAM_0:1:45539072
which server: Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|66Tick|H
why: I door closing every time when i die on a door when other player close it , but every time only i get a ban- , that realy suck
German : Ich schliesse die verdammte Tür immer nur dann wenn andere das auch tun und mich mit der Tür töten ,und immer werde nur ich gebannt ,das nervt voll
when: 18-11-12 02:11:23
proof: i dont have a proof but the admin of this clan ,can speak or write with me why i making this ,it realy suck when other player can close the door but when i make it i get a ban
German : Ich kann nicht versichern das das nicht nochmal passiert aber eure Admins können mal mit mir reden nachdem ich sowas gemacht hab ,warum ich sowas mache , es nervt wirklich wenn ich von
dieser Tür getötet werde ,genervt bin und nächste Runde bei denen die Tür schliesse ,ich aber statt ihnen einen ban bekomme :(

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
declined

you where not the only to get banned that a lie.

if a admin is on like it was on that game i always post a warning to doorclosers that they will be banned if they close on team.

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
Can you understand that i am angry when they killed me with doorclosing , and i want revenge ?

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
no.. that is childish behavior to let everyone suffer because someone closed the door on you once...

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
And what i have to do when a player close the door ? When you tell me i can guarantee that i dont make it again :/

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
if a admin is on the doorcloser at the start of the round will be dealt with and preferably the doors opened. considering 5 of the last 6 bans you have is for doorclosing i will have to say you will never learn and your word on that it wont happend again isnt trustworthy

sorry too say this but only way for you too play on these servers again is too buy the game and start over again.

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
I know over 10 Player who closing the door over 20 times , and i am the only one of them they wrote here and say that he guarantee it wont
happend again ,do you dont think its unfair, can you dont respect this ?!

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
no i cant trust you since you already have bans for it and haven't learned case closed stop arguing

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
I don't arguing , i only said that its sad that you dont respect that im try to excuse,it doesn't give many player that try so long to be unbanned .
And it has nothing to do with trust , cuz you can ban me every time again ,sad....

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
you have been given enough chances on these servers, you obviously will never learn and never stop so ban stays

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
You give me not one chance , and i don't have to learn ,you have to learn read what i wrote .I have wrote what i want to wrote ,i hope you and the other Admins will be smarter one day...

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
you have been given a chance... it was given after your 1 month ban, its hard to understand what your writing since your English hardly makes any sense. and starting to insult the admins in-game didn't help your case

edit: as i have said before my decision to perm-ban you stays the same unban request DECLINED!

Last edited:
Reactions: yyy