unban pls..

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 Jan 2013
Hello,im Elemental Shaman
I got banned by aimbot to scoutknivez server. WHAT THE FUCK AIMBOT REALLY GUYS?!?!
If i was aimbotting why SMAC didn't say anything? -___-
I'm not even hacking lol..
Pls believe me. Admin who banned was some canna...
STEAM_0:0:42246474 There is my steam id so you can unban me pls.

olle Zibbe

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 Jan 2013
I have recorded a demo so the others can have a look ;)

e.g. You aimed the ground and gave a headshot .. if it was the first time it could have been luck but after 5-10 times ...
I am not the only person who suspect you of cheating, there are many other players who spectated you and told me that you are cheating.

Please calm down and watch your language

Best regards olle

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
If it should be a triggerbot , smac cant detect it. But I think you dont use any kind of cheat, because the demo isnt a proof for using an aimbot or triggerbot and it couldnt be a triggerbot because every shot has to be a hit and you dont hit everybody.

olle Zibbe

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 Jan 2013
sure but i have seen aimbots which you can turn on and off and even that only every second or third shot is a headshot

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
yea but than should smac give you a warning or smac bans him from console because smac detects programs like that. i dont think that he used something like that or was there a warning from smac if you specced him ? If yes, the ban should stay, but i dont think that there was a warning.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
There's many good cheats/third programs/triggerbots or how you want to call it, who is not-detectable by SMAC

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
the SPA's and HA's should decide about him. Not necessary to discuss this anymore :p

olle Zibbe

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 Jan 2013
Yes, both of you are right.. smac didn't give a warning but as winter says there are a lot of "good" cheats which are not detected :/

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Anyways nobody should care about this until he fills out the correct form for make an unban request

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Ban stays.

Having a private hack infront of your name and having been banned on like 3 other communities for cheating is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.