In-game name: AlawY

Steam Username: Evilbone279

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6371004

Reason?:
Wallhack?

Why should I be unbanned:

Hey
I'm sorry to trouble you guys but:

When I was playing normally like everyone else I got banned for wall-hacking At first I thought it was a mistake or a joke but when I visited sourcebans and checked the reason I understood the seriousness. So I talked to Maxgs (The admin who implemented the ban) and he explained to me what he saw and told to request an unban on the forum then more admins can check out the demo.

One thing about me is I have never cheated in my life and I never will. I would like to think of myself a good player at Elite Hunterz, people who know me can vouch for me. I am mature, always helping my team. Don't blocked, insult
or tear down my team.

I only play at Elite Hunterz servers and I even applied as EH member and Gameserver admin, why in the world would I cheat and throw everything away. Why would people want to cheat in zombie mode anyway.
I hope you can check out the demo prove my innocent.

Best Regards!
AlawY

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Hello, Alawy

I just finished checking demo, and letting you know: that this does not proof you got wallhack, even isnt close to some one that has wallhacks.
So there for i will ask HA to check this out, so you will get unbanned.

greetings Blunt

ps: this guy alawy playes for a long time @ eh + check his steam id its from 2005: wich says enough

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Thank you, really appreciate it.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Waiting for HA's decission eventho its still obvious wallhack for me...

And got blunt you shuld read the rules again who is allowed and whos not to post in ban unban reqeusts "AND WHEN"

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Waiting for HA's decission eventho its still obvious wallhack for me...

And got blunt you shuld read the rules again who is allowed and whos not to post in ban unban reqeusts "AND WHEN"

If this is obvious wallhack for you :p why dont you explain one single tick rate where its obvious? that alawy is hacking?
And if you ask 10 people to check demo 100% will say no proof, not even close.

and sorry if i broke a rule, i just want help people asap. my bad.

Last edited:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
In-game name: AlawY

Steam Username: Evilbone279

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6371004

Reason?:
Wallhack?

Why should I be unbanned:

Hey
I'm sorry to trouble you guys but:

When I was playing normally like everyone else I got banned for wall-hacking At first I thought it was a mistake or a joke but when I visited sourcebans and checked the reason I understood the seriousness. So I talked to Maxgs (The admin who implemented the ban) and he explained to me what he saw and told to request an unban on the forum then more admins can check out the demo.

One thing about me is I have never cheated in my life and I never will. I would like to think of myself a good player at Elite Hunterz, people who know me can vouch for me. I am mature, always helping my team. Don't blocked, insult
or tear down my team.

I only play at Elite Hunterz servers and I even applied as EH member and Gameserver admin, why in the world would I cheat and throw everything away. Why would people want to cheat in zombie mode anyway.
I hope you can check out the demo prove my innocent.

Best Regards!
AlawY

Unbanned due to not enough proof.
Enjoy playing on eh servers again and i'm sorry for taking your time.