Unban Request: aaaa (changed)

Win4esteR

8 Apr 2014
Name: βиĦчξÄŤξþ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13437280

Ban reason: Auto-Fire hack

Unban reason: I beg your unban. Do not use what is not auto-fire hack. Just tested the new gaming mouse with three modes of fire. Here's a link to the description of this mouse model http://www.bloodyusa.com/Products.php?pid=10&id=3 Quote: 3 Shooting Modes in Left Button
Exclusive Ultra Gun3 offers three shooting modes shifted by "1, N, 3" keys to boost up firepower for the best firearms performance! Did not shoot at zombies and mostly idle only 1 on 1 map zm_lila_panic. Shoot the zombies as usual, especially in fast mode very large scatter as understood and bullets do not get a goal.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello and welcome to the forum.
There is a demo of your gameplay before I banned you. Here's the ban details along with the demo: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:13437280&Submit= if you want to double check in case you shot at any zombies (unlike you said ^^). About the auto-fire, it's not necessary made by software, could very well be made by hardware (like in your case). Which is strictly forbidden for giving you advantage against other players.

I am however willing to give you another chance if you decide to never use that function on your mouse again?. Meanwhile you review the demo (to see how you indeed shot at zombies), let's wait and see if the head-admins have anything to say.
Regards

Win4esteR

8 Apr 2014
Thank you for your prompt response. The demo I saw. I promise not to use these modes for the mouse. Standard fair and fun to play. Mouse that just a few days ago bought.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
You are unbanned but I'll keep my eyes on you, and so is the other admins. Respect the rules and play fair because you will not get another chance after that if you don't.
Enjoy