Unban request / abuse report for scarface

oranges

17 Jun 2012
can i expect my ban to get reduced as well? currently i have one week. some zombie calls me a noob so i (jokingly) ask for him to get banned. admin (scarface) states in game that calling someone a "noob" is not a bannable offence. i call him a noob admin. then he bans for it. as well as displaying a complete lack of humour and tact, this is at the very least incompetence, at most an abuse of power.

then he says in another thread: "if we banned people for such small things noone whould be playing the servers at all"

newsflash: you ARE banning people for such small things. your attitude is that of a politician thinking he is totally above the law. if you can't tolerate being called a noob in an online FPS, an admin or not, you need a new way to pass the time.

i hope this guy gets his admin status revoked.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

oranges

17 Jun 2012
name: Direkt Gepresst Orange
steam id: STEAM_0:0:45055563
reason of the ban: insulting admin
why u should be unbanned: 1) scarface is estopped from banning me when he said "noob" was not a bannable offence 2) outside of the estoppel argument, in context it was a blatantly non-serious, non-malicious and jocular use of the incredibly common term "noob" which i do not believe is covered by a rule against insulting the admins

do i need to make a new thread or is this fine here?

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I increased it to a week due to 7 previous bans, however after looking at your chat log it seems you were banned for saying "scarface = noob admin" which is an extremely light insult, I've therefore decreased your ban to 1 hour and it's now expired. You're free to play on the servers.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
well imo the ban was fair due to hes previous bans for the same thing but will honor you decision deanburger