Unban Request: Angel DeathKing

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Name: Angel DeathKing

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65489651

Ban reason: Barricade

Unban reason: I want to be unbanned because i know i have done what i did but i do it all the time i only shot it with 1 bullet and santos is the main one because he broke it completely not me. i never made him die santos did not me i am still beginning to learn all of the rules within eh and still am. santos has been with eh longer then me. pls i beg you to unban me pls i cant live without zombie mode form eh. if i have a warning then it might be easier for me too understand the rules a bit better then i am atm. i have been trying to ban bad players but i not fully understand all of the rules. all i understand atm is why you banned me but that is one time and i dont want another one i will try my best to never to it again. pls one final time i beg you to unban me for my stupidity

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello Angel.

Here is the reason why i banned you.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/6199-Ban-Request-LeaDeR

You were shooting the props Lost used to make a barricade.

When you join the server you agree to the server rules, that you can read by typing !rules.

I banned you for 4 days due to previus ban's, but i will unban you if you promise to read the server rules, and play fair.
If i unban you and you break the rules Again, i will ban you for 2 weeks, so make sure to read "!rules" next time you join.

Do we have a deal?

Reactions: Angel DeathKing

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hi Klovn again

I promise with all of my hart i swear on my life i will read them right now if you unban me we have a friendship deal forever

from Angel DeathKing

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
ty so much Klovn can you watch me just in case i do and warn me when i do break a rule because i dont want another ban at all and i really can't live without zm from eh

Reactions: Havoc