Unban Request: AzulShiva

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey azul, thanks for posting a unban-request anyway.
As you already know im the admin who banned you permanently for aimbotting and using wh hack, as you can see in the description.
Before I banned you I catched you on v2 using your aimbot already, but I didn't recorded it because I was not sure about it just said over admin-chat that there is something suspicious and said put it off to test your reaction on it I though you may say ok and confirm that you use it. But you didn't do that so I didn't had a reason to ban you anyway.
Then I was out of the game and you provoked me by saying to para "he should spectate me now" and she send the same text to me over steam, so I joined and warned already if I see him cheating that I will ban you permanently without talking anymore with you. SO I joined v5 where I have seen you playing on. I have seen that you have an aimbot on and immediately started to record a demo from your aiming / gameplay for the ban-proof.
Then I watched you all the time nearly 8 minutes demo just about your gameplay and aiming, wh hack and these things.
Anyway I switched to free-view to get my fade on you to confirm your playername on demo-file so no one can say "this isn't me which got recorded on the demo" .. I warned you before that I will and have to ban you if you just provoke me, and why you tried to troll me ? You already got kicked / warned for trolling admins before and now you did it again".. However after all admin klovn was on gameserver too with me and just talked over adminchat over you after I finished the recording, and asked for confirmation from him too. And after that I asked admin wolfram too about the same and showed him the demo by giving him the download-link. He had watched the demo and after 2 minutes he immediately responded to me with "wtf ? 100% sure aimbot" and did confirmed your hack too. And just as notice: AFTER 2 MINUTES so your hack was really obvious there is no need to discuss about it. And just for YOUR information I would not count your youtube-video as proof because I have my own one where you can see everything. And yeh it's got recorded out of cs:source engine so its 100% sure I didn't edited or changed anything to hide something. But a normal video by uploading on youtube can be changed and reencoded before uploading it, so it is possible that there is something got deleted out, I won't say that you did it, but the risk is high for me so thats the reason why I would not count this as a proof.

And after all 2 admins confirmed it anyway, finally 3 different admins just think the same, without to hesitate anyway.
Now I have opened the demo again and catched all the scenes where you can see suspicious gameplay-behaviors...
Let us begin now. Watch the comments on the pictures, I won't comment them here in the chatbox again.

Picture 1: 2015-01-03_00001.jpg

Picture 2:2015-01-03_00002.jpg

Picture 3:2015-01-03_00003.jpg

Picture 4:2015-01-03_00004.jpg

Picture 5:2015-01-03_00005.jpg

Picture 6:2015-01-03_00006.jpg

Picture 7:2015-01-03_00007.jpg

Picture 8:2015-01-03_00008.jpg

Picture 9: 2015-01-03_00009.jpg

Picture 10: 2015-01-03_00010.jpg

Picture 11:2015-01-03_00011.jpg

Picture 12:2015-01-03_00012.jpg

Picture 13:2015-01-03_00013.jpg

Picture 14:2015-01-03_00014.jpg

Picture 15: 2015-01-03_00015.jpg

Picture 16:2015-01-03_00016.jpg

Picture 17: 2015-01-03_00017.jpg

Picture 18: 2015-01-03_00018.jpg

Picture 19: 2015-01-03_00019.jpg

And for those who want to download the full-demos again here is the link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-10082854/azul.rar.html

Just look the demos with "demoui" command to get the demo played in slow-motion and use sv_cheats1 + r_drawothermodels 2 command to look through the walls by viewing the demo...

And as I told before, I won't delete or unban you, NO WAY, if any Head-admin or special-admins does think its not enough or they can't see anything on it then its a decision out of them, but this won't happen over my person.
So ban stays for me.

P.S: The pictures are all out of the demo-file named "azul45.dem"...

Kindly Regards,
T-Flash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc and PengS

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Really ? FOR ALL, stay out of this topic if its not about you, I won't discuss this with each other players. This ban is just about azul and just he and the admins can post here something.

STAY OUT OF TOPIC IF IT ISN'T CONCERNING YOU !!!!!

And why you both use my demo ? did you not have your OWN PROOF ? Using my demo doesnt proof anything because you won't see the windows and screens from the hack trough it just the suspicious gameplay. But if you would proof it really, you need a better video to get this up..

AND LIKE I TOLD, EVERYONE stay out of this TOPIC, this is a ban about azul and me and the other admins !!! THANK YOU !

Last edited:

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
I will not beginn debating about every individual scene. This is your job. May your actions reflect your intelligence and your temper.

Let me explain. This is called trolling. I will make a tutorial one day on how to trick admins into believing you're cheating. If the other admins decide trolling is a bannable offence, then thats fine, but please change the ban reason. I did not use any cheats.

Aimbot is out of the question, I filmed my mouse and screen and aligned it with your demo. My bad unfortunately, Im disappointed the Camera didnt capture the entire screen so I cannot proove entirely that I dont have a wallhack else all your haccusations would be void. Sucks.. Maybe Ill do it again and get a proper tripod for my camera.
What you can do however is watch my own demo, where you can see my radar. Theres no radar in your demo. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4AGSo-ayQGUV0pEYXdiT0FCQlU/view?usp=sharing It starts around 1 minute before yours.

Oh yea. And now, the purpose of all this:
I've had a long debate with one of the headadmins. I stated that the EH community has the worst admins in CS:S history. He however insisted, EH's got the best admins compared to all of the CSS communities. I'd call this a 1:0 for me. Sofar.
LOOK, just LOOK at the amount of work you are doing!!! AND YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG HAHAHAAA!!!

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
I understand you guys are discussing... advising... weighing the power of your arguments... and all that.
Now thats all good. But may I remind you, this is supposed to be a test of your intelligence and your temper, as your qualifications, and not your patience.

Thank you for your cooperation

At least I hope Dr.Phanty dont come in here fuck it up for yall pointing his finger at everyone yelling "BULLSHIT"

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
You want get unbanned, yeh?
SO be patient and let the team do his job.
Especially stop swearing over any admins which you hate maybe, and it doesn't reflect our intelligence, it just reflect the need that you still need a big ban. And I hope that everyone let you banned FOR EVER !... Trolling admins all the time, cheating like hell and try to let other believe that you have wh or not, not necessary. Im still sure its a aimbot of you which is shown on both demos.
So be patient and stop writing here, it doesn't change ANYTHING !

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
"Trolling admins all the time... try to let others believe that you have wh or not, not necessary."

Completely unnecessary. Agree 100%. But maybe you should consider including that in the Server Rules, as being a pain in the ass.

Not swearing over any admins. I like phanty. Only amused by the fact that he literally hates me to bits.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Not swearing over any admins. I like phanty. Only amused by the fact that he literally hates me to bits.

Maybe there is a reason for that, pleas be cool and wait for answer

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Hi Azul.

I personally don't think that you were using any hacks on the demo's that I've seen, but you did do well to make it look legit. When you were "snapping", there was no zombie in sight which is one of the reasons why I believe that you were not cheating.

We have discussed this a little in the SPA/HA section and have decided to change the ban reason to "Trolling admins / Wasting admins time" rather than hacking. The ban however will remain permanent for this reason.

I'll leave this thread open to give you the chance to respond if you wish.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'640
1'342
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi Azul.

I personally don't think that you were using any hacks on the demo's that I've seen, but you did do well to make it look legit. When you were "snapping", there was no zombie in sight which is one of the reasons why I believe that you were not cheating.

We have discussed this a little in the SPA/HA section and have decided to change the ban reason to "Trolling admins / Wasting admins time" rather than hacking. The ban however will remain permanent for this reason.

I'll leave this thread open to give you the chance to respond if you wish.
you beat me to it

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
So logically, i have to suffer a ban due to the incompetence of a few admins that dont know what hacking means and put so much time and work into getting me banned. Thats alrite Ive seen worse.
I doubt we'll meet again, so I wish you guys all the best and thanks for the good times on the servers. And if we will ill make it up to ya.

YOUR SCORE (EH in general):
Intelligence: 3/5
Competence: 2/5
Reason: 5/5
Patience: 5/5

Not so bad eh? I INSIST on leaving like a prick.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
You know?
It is more inteligent to go, to leave the area silencly, not with a option like you did it.
You always pranked us, always played and trolled us, does you didn't have to do anything more ? Expect trolling admins ? no real life at all?
And yeh ofc you still try to beat us by giving points for intelligence, competence and more ? What a shame !...

However everyone has there own patience paths .. And im sure this is already overfilled by all of us.
Im sorry for this, but you just deserve a long and like you got now a permanent ban, what was your reason doing all this all the time?
And especially you just wanted to get banned so where is the issue now ? You gave your best and got your ban. Aren't you happy ?

Questions over questions, but I don't want any answers from you.
I wish you all the best for your future, however it was sometimes funnie with you but you choosed the wrong way to play with us. Better to be friends, then enemies. Isn' it ? And I think you trolled and pranked just too much.
And I know you got shared the 2nd account from para, so what is your problem ? you still play on our servers with another account now.

Im out of this topic, this would be my last posting however this topic remain.

#CASE CLOSED !

Kindly regards,
Flashy.

Last edited:

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
You know?
It is more inteligent to go, to leave the area silencly, not with a option like you did it.
You always pranked us, always played and trolled us, does you didn't have to do anything more ? Expect trolling admins ? no real life at all?
And yeh ofc you still try to beat us by giving points for intelligence, competence and more ? What a shame !...

However everyone has there own patience paths .. And im sure this is already overfilled by all of us.
Im sorry for this, but you just deserve a long and like you got now a permanent ban, what was your reason doing all this all the time?
And especially you just wanted to get banned so where is the issue now ? You gave your best and got your ban. Aren't you happy ?

Questions over questions, but I don't want any answers from you.
I wish you all the best for your future, however it was sometimes funnie with you but you choosed the wrong way to play with us. Better to be friends, then enemies. Isn' it ? And I think you trolled and pranked just too much.
And I know you got shared the 2nd account from para, so what is your problem ? you still play on our servers with another account now.

Im out of this topic, this would be my last posting however this topic remain.

#CASE CLOSED !

Kindly regards,
Flashy.

I didnt c u reply sry. No rl? ur the one taking this srsly.

Its very simple, I dont like u, I dont respect u, I dont care what u think of me. No I dont wanna be friends with you, you are here for my amusement. Lets check out that last one.

Banned for "wasting admins time" lOL. Whyd you ban me in the first place? Any decent player let alone a self-called competent admin will notice this isnt a cheat, I sucked anyways my aim is shit this is 2k15. Real ban reason is more like "Were an arrogant and narrow minded people, we like zombies and were incapable of detecting a cheat, and because our friend Azul managed to demonstrate that, we feel very hurt in our pride, and consequently decline the fact that our mental capabilities should force us to go live in the jungle, and try to convince as many people as we can of our fake >Look at me Im not completely useless< attitude." The epic thing is, you dont even realize that. No.. you think Im just trying to insult you.
Contrary to popular belief no Im not wasting time here. As a matter of fact I believe I already stated Im enthusiastically studying the retards mind; the working class, enslaved by evolutionary forces, completely unaware of its fate, marjonettes responding to the strings of power. Youre just collateral damage for a greater purpose. You should be damn proud of that actually. Not many people get that honor to be studied by me. Like those apes being shot up with the first ebola vaccinations, why didnt they tell them of how useful they actually were? What a shame... So i decided to be nice to you, even tho i dont like u that much.

I gave you a 5/5 for patience, so therefore you are still reading. I'd expect you not to ban me from the forums, id be very, very disappointed. Banning my IP on the server would be downright unacceptable. Thank you for your cooperation so far, my studies have shown fascinating results.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'640
1'342
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hey,
it's not that we think you insult us, we know (or at least I do) your point here.
It's simply the fact that we are only about 30 admins for a huge amount of players playing in our servers, and by faking the cheats, at least one admin had to take his time to spectate you, record you, and analyze your behavior.

It's something considered trolling and in the admin guidelines we state that trolling is a bannable offence: quoting myself: "if you see a player trolling in a disruptive way, ban him, we don't need such players in our community".

This is why you were banned, the fact that you purposely trolled the admin team with such an "excellent" idea caused some troubles in the admin team.

Ufwidersee

Reactions: T-Flash and PengS

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
The point is ur gonna waste 10x more time with admins like u got then with assholes like me