Unban Request: Beware

Beware

22 Aug 2016
Name: Beware

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21781013

Ban reason: blocking

Unban reason: Hi, I got banned for blocking people and I do admit that I did block people there. And now I am asking to get unbanned because I think 1 month length is a bit too long for such offence. If unban is not possible, maybe reduce the length of punishment, because altough I did block, I did it because I tried to block a person who blocked me. But unfortunately other player caught me in this act and thought that I was blocking everybody, altough I did not.

I might also add that yes, I could then take evidence of blocker who blocked me, but I wanted to give him some of his own "medicine".

Therefore, I ask for unban and if unban is not possible, I ask to reduce the sentence.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,
your ban is literally the 7th ban http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:21781013&Submit

you repeated the same offense several times in the past and you seem not to have understood from the weeks of bans you received.
For this reason you'll have now 1 month to think about it and perhaps in the future you'll not block anymore.

I think this is more than fair considering your situation, i wouldn't be surprised if another admin would have banned you permanently.

Best regards,
Niko

Beware

22 Aug 2016
But I would like to lead to the fact that I was provoked. I did not start anything and that's the reason why I think that my sentence should be reduced.
I think one month is too unfair in this case.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi,
we have no proofs that you were provoked.
And even if you were, it still doesn't excuse you for doing something against the rules.