Unban Request: Bushido

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDeventer

14 Jul 2012
Name: Bushido

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32033845

Ban reason: suicided. Disconnect: Banned for bad chatlog.... Disconnect: Banned for bad chatlog....

Unban reason: I wonder why I have been banned?
And it is indefinite too?

Someone come with evidence to support this conclusion, so I can base my defense.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
It was 2 days, but I upgraded it to a week. You're still lucky it's not perm for some of that chatlog. Learn some manners because if you carry on then you will be perm banned.

JamesDeventer

14 Jul 2012
Hahaha I can laugh hard about it now, but the irritation some people give you by ruining the game, just too much.
I recall that at alot of those insults I was definitly not the only one to get pissed.

How come I get picked out

JamesDeventer

14 Jul 2012
Hahaha I was so pissed alot of times, especially that Romeo, God I hated him.. But when I read it again, it's so funny.. what a paradox.
Yeah I admit, I have been offensive, but please... Get some more admins over there than... There are alot of people who get as frustrated as I get..

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
we have a team of 50 (few more) admins actively checking our servers,
we do our best already. Feel free to start not abusing the language and you will make our job easier.

Thanks for coming to the forums tho

JamesDeventer

14 Jul 2012
And still you are looking for admins (v3 especially?) this has to have a reason, and don't tell me it's the languege abuse since that is murphy's law action reaction. (with ofcourse alot of frustration)

I will refrain myself from saying foul words, but your jobs will not become more easy, the cheating but especially game ruining people are the ones who need justification.

I'l be zombie hunting @ .fr in my spare time

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
If you see any players with a bad chatlog then report them and we can deal with them.

JamesDeventer

14 Jul 2012
You are missing the point.. Bad chatlog occurs from people shooting and nading barricades,teaming ( blocking other Z) and this (more than) frequently happens wich evidently results in people being frustrated and saying foul things due to frustration that there is noone that can do something about it. (as stated in murphy's law)
You could say record them.. But than the game will be more filled with recording than playing the actual game,thus the insinuated need of more admins.

JamesDeventer

14 Jul 2012
Nope, but it is an unrestrained event that occurs regulary and won´t be in abidance when in absence of any admins.
Do I not point out that admin presence will fix the problem..?

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I get the point that "more admins are needed", my point is why would you swear at them for doing so? It achieves nothing, encourages them to do it to you more, and reduces the chances of you being able to fix problems yourself by becoming an admin in the future. Your point is noted, but save yourself a ban and don't respond to them with swearing, it does nothing.

JamesDeventer

14 Jul 2012
"Why would you swear at them for doing so"

I will explain this again in easy English

I build baricade in for example : cbble map

The Cage - Bookcase - 2 Cola vending machines ( You know the spot? )

When you put them in the right order it's a good spot and I living sitting there, I always wait with putting the bookcase in front so people can get in.
When we are in ( alone, with my mates or with other players ) some people just shoot it in front, that s fine to me if they dont know how it's done best.

But (here it comes) when it's set, and people that walk by or stand at other boxes shoot the barricade, or throw a grenade at it, it's gone leaving you vunerable and in case of many zombies, definitly dead..

These kind of things frustrate, and you can understand that I am not the only one, there are many "spots" where you can put up a nice barricade by using cola machines or other "stuff".

This is the "point" you are reffering to. This is why there need to be admins, especially on early hours.
I don't know how other servers do, but V3 needs this.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Ok, it seems like I'm speaking another language...

Thread is handled in regards to the ban. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.