Unban Request: CoccoBello

CoccoBello

12 Dec 2016
Name: CoccoBello

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:890514521

Ban reason: Aimbot

Unban reason: hello, I want to be unban because I do not use aimbot cheat or whatever, I do not understand why I accused of aimbot ... sorry my English, but I do not speak it well

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hi, I am the Admin who banned you for cheating.

SMAC warned me, that youre using kind of bhop cheat, so I was spectating you and honestly you weren't even able to bhop with a bhop script..So I kinda stopped watching and decided to give a chance, maybe there was something wrong and I warned you, it would end up permanently.
When I left the game, Ive heard you enabled "Aimbot" I was back on v3 and I just saw that you joined the game. You've been playing normal until I left the game, joined back secretly and changed my name :)

I got a demo of your "gameplay" it's not that long tho but it's a proof, youve been breaking the rules and there's no chance to unban you. Get a new Account.

CHEATING IS NOT AN OPTION!

Edit: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+ STEAM_0:0:890514521+&Submit=Search there's your ban + demo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dev1ne

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'946
Canadia eh?
As soon as Para left v1 you turned on an aimbot and went I went to spec you, you left. I told para and she saw you on v3. She left and rejoined under a different name and saw you using a hack. If you want to play it will have to be on a new account, there is no tolerance for cheaters