Handled Unban Request: coffee

timy

14 Aug 2017
Ingame name coffee
SteamID 76561198248143046

Ban reason don't know
Unban reason
actually it's only an hour and almost over by now but i demand from the admin who banned me to say what i did am a new player i dont even know what reason:teamkilling means besides why no warning was issued i see many players get at least warned admin didnt even warn me or anything i was on the stairs in 4_ways and got banned if there is a proof i would like to see what i did thx and again why no warning

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi timy,

teamkilling means you jumped on the head of other players in elevator when it was going upwards and that way you killed your teammembers (usually as zombie as far as I remember). You got warnings when you did exactly the same on previous days and when I saw it happening today you became a ban this time.

timy

14 Aug 2017
oh yes true several days ago i got only kicked (not ban) u r right i did jump on a zm head in elevator but today when i got banned i was up on the stairs and not in elevator and am not trying to lie here it's only an hour ban and it's over now but i swear i was up the stairs and not in elevator when i got banned

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I believe you and I have a simple explanation: When I see someone breaking rules I usually check first if it was the first time. In your case I knew there have been at least one warning but not sure if there was a second warning (the kick). So depending on whether I played myself at that time (trying to get in safety first), whether I am busy observing/checking further rulebreakers and such stuff it can sometimes take a moment until I initiated the ban. Also sometimes it takes a while until the ban finally gets active...