Unban Request: conrad

ladyboy

12 Sep 2012
southampton (not for long)
Name: conrad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14667690

Ban reason: NO IDEA

Unban reason: I am not to sure what it is but I think I am good player and a lot of the guys who I play with on zombie v3 =v5 might agree . if someone is being a bit of an plonker ie blocking or destroying and there is no admin around I will get them back for being shall we say a "wanker". some times if I am a bit grumpy which has been herd of I put it down to being very ill .hence why I would apply for an admin post as I play here a lot. regards ladyboy

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ladyboy&Submit=
ReasonInappropriate Language
Banned by Admin Neo

your chatlog is very bad,

2013-07-15 20:32:26 fuck you.
2013-07-15 14:40:36 fu you cunt dont destroy.
2013-07-14 09:50:04 506 your a cunt of a whore.
2013-07-13 10:05:08 fuck off cunt.
2013-07-12 10:50:10 cunts what sort of cover was that.
I could go on with the chatlog, but i'd rather not.

btw this one is kinda funny "
2013-07-09 14:51:11rock you rude cunt.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_sorrento_v3"

no unban from my side, with proof like this I would just wait 1 day,

Kind Regards
Neo

Last edited:

ladyboy

12 Sep 2012
hi neo what am I meant to do when so annoying kid starts fucking up the game for overs let him get away with it ? if the guys who play on here a lot try to stand up to the idots who ruin the game we/ I get
punished not rewarded its a up side down world you make neo .

buy if that what you think np ,.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
You attempt to call an admin or gather evidence and report it here. Swearing at him won't magically ban him..

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
hey, Just a little demo or something would help,

record them breaking the rules, bring the demo to the forum make a ban request and we'll take it from there. Its good that you are trying to stop rule breakers, but your technique is wrong, you are breaking the rules this way.

P.S maybe add an admin to your friends list invite them ingame to catch the rule breaker if you don't want to make a ban request, but don't expect them to come ingame all the time.

Last edited:

ladyboy

12 Sep 2012
I am up early and it seam a lot of admins don't come on till later. we have tried to contact an admin before to say there's a "terror " ie a kid on but he wouldn't leave the server he was on . so if you don't try and do something your self nothing happens and you end up leaving the game .which is not really what you want to do.
and dean I don't understand what your saying.

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
I think what dean is saying is calling someone a cunt won't stop them from doing something just probably make them do it more.

p.s sometimes I'm up early and ill be on the servers if there is someone breaking the rules, try messaging me and if I'm not busy ill join

Last edited: