Unban Request: Crazy Astronaut

Crazy Astronaut

21 Nov 2013
Name: Crazy Astronaut

SteamID: Steam_0:0:13023189

Ban reason: Aimbot and possible wh(70%). Left exactly when I said "we found the aimbotter he's gonna get banned"

Unban reason: Ok, I've been playing on your servers for some months so I was very surprised when I was banned a few hours ago. I don't use aimbot or wh, I've never used it nor do I know how to use it. The demo you made of me proves nothing. Naturaly I aim for the head but you can crearly see I miss most of the shots. As for wall-hack, if I shot through the wooden walls and hit a guy it's because I knew he was there or had suspicion that he was there.
I'm quite offended for being banned with no warning and no aparent reason, even more permanently but I hope you can resolve the situation and continue playing the game we love.
Thank you for your time, cheers.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
..I'm quite offended for being banned with no warning and no aparent reason, even more permanently...

i haven't seen the demo or anything, but i wanted to point out to you that we do not accept aimbot & wallhacks or any other hacks. And if we catch you there is no warning, we always permanently ban any hacks.

and just as another input; if niklon was sure you used aimbot and/or wallhack, he had reason :p

I'm just saying this, so you understand there is no reason for getting offended :) its standard.
good luck with the unban request :]

TheBestio

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2013
Udine, Italy
www.facebook.com
no idea about the wh but very suspicious about the aimbot

Also I was on too when he said in the chat "aimbot, I'm going to ban him"...1 second after you left, isn't it like admitting it?

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Aimbot? I dont see anything suspicious, his aim is bad imo

Wallhack? I would have done the same with guessing..

Sorry mates but the demo isnt enough!

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
I see nothing suspicious in this demo, this isnt aimbot nor wallhack, this demo shows us nothing.
Not enough in my eyes, sorry.

Unban this poor fella!

Last edited:

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
I see nothing suspicious in this demo, this isnt aimbot nor wallhack, this demo shows us nothing.
Not enough in my eyes, sorry.

Unban this poor fella!
I might have been mistaken, it's good you made an unban request.(relying on twicey and kunta)

Ban is lifted.