Unban Request: Davy Payne

Hells Angels

24 Dec 2014
Name: Davy Payne

SteamID: Hells Angels

Ban reason: Teaming

Unban reason: Hi my name is Hells Angels and i would like to request a un ban because i have been a admin before and i understand why you have banned me but i am really bored now and have nothing to play at all on css without your server to play on. So i would like you to let me play on the cbble server on wednesday 24th december.

I only done this because i wanted to have fun a knife zombies but it is not my thought that he didn't try to knife me and it is not like others that knife don't get banned too. i have had joko longknife kife zombies where people are camping and he didn't get banned so why does it have to be the people that have got caught teaming and not the ones caught teaming.

I think this is a real problem myself, but behind you back you admins don't see most people knifing other zombies. you admins only notice them when killing.

I am not the only one that does it but i am speaking from the heart of a old admin from GD and i hope you understand my point

I also think as we both teamed we should both get the same punishment too not 2 different ones

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey Hells, first of all welcome to the forum.

This was you're second ban for teaming, therefore your ban is longer than the other Guy's ban.

As i can see in the demo you play together with the zombie and try to kill a teammate.

I have no reason to unban you, so play fair in the future.

you're ban expires 25-12-14 14:50:50

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello Hells Angels aka. Hell Blaze and thanks for posting your own topic about this now.
First of all we have Rules of our own use inside our community. This means they are maybe different then your GD Rules.
If you join our servers please be sure to read the rules always and to understand them. Never play before you don't read the rules, otherwise the risk to get banned is high as this happened now.

And Admin Klovn said everything what is needed about your ban, 2 days are 100% correct as you got a 1 day ban at your last teaming offence....
And the duration how long you get banned is always different, it depends on what the user did and not. So if you have previous bans, worse chatlog then the other players then you would get a higher ban as the other guy mostly.

You are not the only one that does breaking the rules you're right, but we have not 10000 eyes so we need a ban-request with valid proofs or have to see them by ourself. Otherwise banning anyone isn't possible.

I only done this because i wanted to have fun a knife zombies but it is not my thought that he didn't try to knife me and it is not like others that knife don't get banned too. i have had joko longknife kife zombies where people are camping and he didn't get banned so why does it have to be the people that have got caught teaming and not the ones caught teaming.

That is correct, joko did this too and knifed the zombies all the time to the ct's position too yeh, but as Para said you on the other topic already, Joko got banned from me for 2 months so you can be happy with your 2 days only... Because it was the 1000 time that I have catched joko doing this all the time again and again. Now it's over and I have to give him a longer ban.

And you said you did this just for fun and never thinked that he won't knife you ? O.K, but you did knifed your friend 2-3 times again and again. If you never thought that he won't knife you why you didn't stopped after the 1st teamkill try ? You have seen that he came back to you and turned his back so you can knife him. Didn't you thought about stopping them ? NO you did it again and then repeating it again and again. So sorry but this is teaming as you have tried more then just 1 time to kill your enemy with helping a zombie.

As Klovn said ban STAYS and please follow up the rules the next time. Thank you !

Kind Regards,
Flashy.

Reactions: Havoc