Status
Not open for further replies.

Manolo

21 Jun 2013
Name: | DF | Manolo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29103021

Ban reason: SMAC 0.8.4.0: Eye Test Violation

Unban reason: Hey Elite Hunterz-Admin Team,

I was banned 21-06-13 because SMAC detected Eye Angles Violation. But I didn't cheat on this day, I never cheated since I play CSS. I had a crash of my graphics driver on my old PC. I think this crash had influence at my Eye Angle in CSS.

It is not only happened on your server. It's happened on our own server,too. Then we checked the Logfiles and saw that only for this moment during the crash (5-10 seconds) while I had a blackscreen the Eye Angles changed so I became banned.

Now I have a new PC since 2 months and it never happened again. So I want to ask for one chance to unban me because I had very much fun to play on your Zombie Servers.

I can promise to you that I never cheated and I won't cheat anytime. I'm an Admin on our Server so why would I cheat.

If you don't believe me, you can observe me 24/7, but I'm not cheating.

This is my 2nd unban request, because it's really important to me to get unbanned by you and I promise you that I'm not lying.

German Support would be very nice, because it's easier for me. ^^

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,
thank you for the reminder,
I proceeded with a verification and I am suspicious about all this,
however the ban is from 1 year ago and you've not been banned in any other communities nor from VAC.

EYE angles are the key for an aimbot, therefore the angles you had were really very strange.

Given the fact that there was only one single detection and the efforts of you explaining the cause of the issue, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

feel free to join our servers!
Any further doubts or questions PM me

Niko /closed

Status
Not open for further replies.