Unban Request: Ðz™|✔ThE¤G'Ξ燵$☆

G1Niu$

28 Jul 2015
Name: Ðz™|✔ThE¤G'Ξ燵$☆

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16780943

Ban reason: I Can't Chat .I've Past An IP Adress !

Unban reason: I Have Past That IP Adress By Mistake ! I Don't Even Play On That Server ! I Taught It Was !resetscore . So Please Un-gag Me !

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
Hello and welcome to EliteHunterz community G1Niu$,

I'm the admin who gagged you about advertising other server IP-Addres.

You was playing on the server (v1) and you chatted other server IP-Addres and I saw it.

I think !resetscore and server IP-addres don't look like similar to each other, so I think that wasn't mistake. You have to read !rules, immediately when you come to play in new server. If you have read them thats only worse thing for you. Rule shows that advertising is forbidden and if you advertise, you get permanent gag.

Gag stays permanently for you about advertising.

Good evening,
-Alcatrawia

G1Niu$

28 Jul 2015
I Don't Have Problem With That Any Way But I Told You My Freind Ask Me To Play With Him On That Server ! it's Not Even A zm Server . I usually Copy !resetscore To Past it And Play Real quiq ! Thats The Reason Why I Didn't Notice The IP Adresse Bro ! I Realy Not The Type Of Dude That Advertise 4 Another Server ! Belive Me I Play Only In Elite Servers ! IM A REGULAR Player ! I hope You Look Again About
{Gag stays permanently for you about advertising)
All The <3 And peace !! The_G1Niu$

Reactions: Alca

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'364
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I have reviewed your chat and your ban and decided to believe you.
I decreased your block to 1 week. after which you can again talk. (4 days already passed).
Please remember that advertising is strictly forbidden, so take additional steps to prevent such mistakes happening again in the future.

Nikooo777

Reactions: G1Niu$ and Alca