Unban Request: Dustin becker

sycore123

20 May 2013
Name: Dustin becker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42420632

Ban reason: intentional blocking killing two team mates.

Unban reason: i swear it wasnt intenional. i was staying there and they couldnt jump over me. i was just laughing because both of them did the same mistake. it happens always at the same time. it happened a lot to me and i was laughing too. pls unban me. its weekend and i wanna play.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
You could have crouched and made it easier for them to jump over but you didn't. You also moved back when there was no one else there so that just shows me that you did it to get them killed, then you said in chat "hahah" when they died and then dismissed my warning as a joke by saying "lol ur funny".

You even got banned by myself earlier this month for teamkilling and then insulting me after you got slayed so i dont believe that you accidentally got them killed or whatever. The ban stays.

sycore123

20 May 2013
Ok thats true that i could crouch. But i didnt move back. Im honest bro! When u freezed me i thought ur just joking thats why i said ur funny... than pls reduce it to one day. Pls.... i'll try to play more fair. Last chance:(