Unban Request: Epxzz

Epox

6 Dec 2014
Name: Epxzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1381913

Ban reason: Auto-Fire Hack (smac warned me too)

Unban reason: Sorry for that, I won't do it again.
I just received a new logitech mouse and tried the build-in macro feature. I read the server rules quite some time ago and didn't think about it in that moment. I used auto-fire with the knife as a zombie. You caught me already after a few minutes. Hopefully I didn't oversee warning from the admin in the chat. I would use my new mouse wisely in the future and don't use auto-repeat again. I enjoyed the fair playing on your servers for months (or years) and didn't want to disturb the fair play. I hope you can reduce my ban time from "permanent" to anything you feel appropriate.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey Epox,
first of all welcome into our forum and thank you for your reply.
I were the admin who have banned you.
And yeh I confirm that you never got warned, why? Because using cheats/hacks is strictly forbidden on our servers there is no need to warn you to put it off again... You would be banned instantly without any warnings in case like
Using a auto-fire hack is a cheating-offense which would normally punished with a permanent ban in our community.
After I have talked to few special admins which are higher ranked then me and also I decided to give you maybe a second LAST chance if you accept the following requirement, because your chatlog is clean and no previous bans at all...

You won't use any hack / exploits / scripts / macro's again in the future (aimbot, auto-fire, wallhack, bunny-hop script / macro, any other forbidden macros.....)
And if you break any of our rules again, then it can result in a longer ban or maybe again in a permanent ban without a new chance (it is up on the case what you did and what you did before this rulebreak if any rulebreaking happens again)

If you accept this requirement I would unban you again.
But this would be your LAST chance for sure if you do things like this again and you have not a chance to get unbanned or reduced ban-lenght anymore...
Please re-read the rules again and be sure to understand them. Read them again if you didn't understanded anything by that.

Be sure that I'll have my eyes now on you and follow your gameplay. So play fair with other players. I don't think so that you want that others kill you with CHEATS... So don't do it on yourself too please.

I'll wait for your reply about the confirm of my requirement...

Kindly Regards,
Flashy.

Reactions: Epox

Epox

6 Dec 2014
Hello T-Flash,
thank you for your response. I accept the requirement and will follow the rules, especially I will not use macros again.

I wanted to mention, that the barrier of using repeated-button-press-macros is very low (e.g. due to standard logitech software/hardware that is advertised with). It does not require "criminal energy". Maybe simple auto-fire belongs to another category than aimbots and wallhacks.

I also just found out about "hyperscrolling", which also seems to be against the rules (also when used for bhopping?). I always have to explicitly turn this off when starting a game.

Kindly Regards,
Epox

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello T-Flash,
thank you for your response. I accept the requirement and will follow the rules, especially I will not use macros again.

I wanted to mention, that the barrier of using repeated-button-press-macros is very low (e.g. due to standard logitech software/hardware that is advertised with). It does not require "criminal energy". Maybe simple auto-fire belongs to another category than aimbots and wallhacks.

I also just found out about "hyperscrolling", which also seems to be against the rules (also when used for bhopping?). I always have to explicitly turn this off when starting a game.

Kindly Regards,
Epox

Ok, you're unbanned again 2nd chance is given now. Please follow the rules now and think about them before you may act wrong.

Have a nice day and happy playing again.

Kindly regards,
Flashy.