Unban Request: [eX.] PUSSY

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Name: [»eX.] PUSSY

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10787423

Ban reason: Inappropriate Name

Unban reason: Hi,

Inappropriate Name sagmal Sophie weil du grade eine Fotze hast bedeutet das nicht das mein Name gegen die Spielregeln spricht oder wo steht es das ich mich nicht Pussy nennen darf ?

Deswegen will ich einen Unbann.

Gruß

Karmate

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hey Karmate. I have no idea what you just wrote, please write it in english since i dont speak german.

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Sollen es dir deine Deutschen Admins übersetzen ich kann kein englisch.

Last edited:

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Schobi Translate (better than google:cool:):
"Just bcos u have a pu**y/cu** it doesn't mean that my name is against the rules. Where is it written that i am not allowed to use the term 'pussy' in my name?
Thats why i want an unban."

Karmate u know that almost all of the admins, including sophie, just understand english. I would advide you to not insult them in german or use inappropriate language like 'Fotze' as there are still admins who understand it.

Reactions: Soph and Havoc

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Thank you Schobi!

Karmate, you know the rules very well, inappropiate names/language is NOT allowed. And your name "S... PUSSY" you really dont think i know S... = Soph?
The ban stays since you should know the rules as this is your 10th ban.

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Mit dem Namen warst nicht du gemeint und wo du mich gebannd hast hies ich nur Pussy. Der Name wiederspricht nicht gegen die Regeln deswegen will ich einen Unbann

Weil du dich stur stellst will ich das sich ein HA/SPA einschaltet

Die Sophie hat nicht die Inteligenz und die Verständnis eines Admins "ein Typisches Mädchen verhalten" was nicht zu dem Server passt Hohl wie eine Nuss und dan noch Admin "Kopfschuss".

Danke fürs Übersetzen schobi Übersetz ihr das genau so wie ich es geschrieben habe.

Last edited:

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
"I didn't mean you with my name and when u banned me my name was just 'Pussy'. This name isn't against the rules so i want an uban.

I want an HA/SPA to step in bcos you are pigheaded.

Sophie doesn't have enough intelligence and understanding as admin (a typical girly behavior) what don't match with the server. Hollow like a nut (german phrase, means that u re dumb) and additionally admin."

Well some things he wrote dont even make sense in german, so its quite hard to translate. Tried my best.

Reactions: Nikooo777 and Havoc

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Karmate, do you really think insulting an admin will help you?
I talked to Klovn about the "PUSSY" name, he said its worth a ban, and as you know Klovn is a SPA.
Anyway, as I said, the ban stays. You again showed your behavior wont change by insulting me here.

Reactions: Beatnuts

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'358
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
the case clarifies itself. Insulting on the forum and asking an unban for the very same reason...

case closed, nothing changes.

(HA stepped in)

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Das ist keine Beleidigung sondern nur Tatsache.

Holt am besten noch mehr Arbeitslose Admins ins Team oder am besten solche dummen Weiber die nichtmal im stande sind cheater zu bannen woooww dan macht das spielen nochmehr spass auf eurem Server.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'358
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Das ist keine Beleidigung sondern nur Tatsache.

Holt am besten noch mehr Arbeitslose Admins ins Team oder am besten solche dummen Weiber die nichtmal im stande sind cheater zu bannen woooww dan macht das spielen nochmehr spass auf eurem Server.

push some more and you're on a fast lane to a longer ban.

You know the rules very well yet you seem to always try and skim the rules and troll people. There is a specific rule that admins have to follow:
Trolling players are no better than rulebreakers and will be banned

Either accept the punishment and grow up or continue throwing insults and you'll end up being permanently banned from EH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soph