Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Ingame name Finny
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19515758

Ban reason Team Killing
Unban reason
Yop, so this happened on zm_rush.
The round had started, and I was the first one to get on top of the carriage. There's also a box to help you climb, but it can be pushed or shot down to make the climb harder. It's still possible to get on top of the carriage, but harder.
So some people were trying to get up, they couldn't manage to get there. Lack of skill i'd say. Then they all ended up getting infected, and one of them was Heil to the king baby. Without any warning or so, he just instantly banned me. Wouldn't a kick be enough for first warning?
I seriously did not know pushing down the box makes me a teamkiller.
My apologizes.

And for further on, i'll not be shooting it down or anything like that.

Regards, me.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hail warned players not to shoot cades at round start (which the box to the train can be considered as) at this time
L 01/01/2018 - 19:53:06: [basechat_fixed.smx] "[ﮔʜ] Hail To The King, Baby<11673><[U:1:11303006]><>" triggered sm_say (text do not shoot cades at roundstart)

you entered the game here
2018-01-01 19:59:38 Entry I entered the game. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_rush_final_2

6 minutes after hails warning.

Instantly banning for shooting a prop is kinda harsh but you are an old player so you should know that's not okay to do as most people can't get up without that box.

I've decided to delete the ban as long as you don't shoot the prop again while teammates are climbing it.

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Thank you, and yea I usually let the boxes be. For now on i'll let them always be.

Once again, my apologizes.