Unban request for Inmate

InMaTe

5 Sep 2012
InMaTe

STEAM_0:0:38687780

Insulting

The admin in the server was DivaloZzZ but on the sourcebans it says it was Fealwen so I don't know if thats the same person or what. It started out as an argument about playstyles in the sk server (crouching and facerunning) if you want the conversation ill post it but its very long and most of it doesn't matter. Anyway at the end of it I was a little upset because i had shown him how he was wrong with the argument and he still denied it.
InMaTe : you havent proven one thing
InMaTe : you sould like a regious person
DivaloZzZ : Only english/gernam
DivaloZzZ : German*
InMaTe : or a nazi]
DivaloZzZ : Lol, now you start trolling..
DivaloZzZ : Hmm
InMaTe : i hope you are trolling
InMaTe : so you arent that stupid
DivaloZzZ : Hmm.. i can
ound a bug? A cheater? Got a question? we listen to you at http://forum.elite-hunterz.info
InMaTe : i should go post that convo on the forums
InMaTe : you failed so hard
(ADMIN) DivaloZzZ: No need to post it..
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist for more info.

While I admit i was wrong to say those things I don't think two insults are enough to fall under Heavy insulting that is listed under what you can ban for. And you can check the server i received no warning about getting banned. I know it says there isn't always a warning but for light infractions there should be and i hardly think two insults is heavy.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
1. This is really not the appropriate behaviour for an admin to say LOL when someone makes an insult like that
2. A warning should have been given, then a kick, a gag and then a ban and this was a straight ban which i find very unfair!

Headhunterz

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Your ban has already expired, you're free to play. This was a harsh ban but please avoid saying nazi on our servers, thanks.

übernana

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
19 Mar 2012
The nazi nade was inappropriate. I agree with Dahlmo and deanburger that it was a harsh ban. DivaloZzZ is Fealwen, he has changed his name.