Handled+ Unban Request: fuku

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Ingame name fuku
SteamID STEAM_0:0:117693287

Ban reason kill player
Unban reason
Hi, I do request to be unban, I killed a player in the elevator but it was accidental, please leave ban I swear it was an accident

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi Fuku

You, I and the unfortunate player, that you teamkilled, was in the elevator.

Many players had reported in chat, that somehow they died in the elevator - I knew why and went to find out who it was.

Just as we entered the elevator, and button was pressed to go up, you turned around, saw a player (with your knife in your hand) and jumped up on him, to teamkill him.

There was no accident, but pure evil from your side.

This is your 9.th ban for minor stuff, and in my opinion the ban stays.

If other SPA / HA thinks otherwise, they will write here...

Happy new year

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
if you think I do it for fun - or as I read it "abuse" then please use the reportform for abuse !

I never do for fun, but I administrate hard and fair - thats perhaps why I am different from other admins, and what you think is "for fun"

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Hi Fuku

You, I and the unfortunate player, that you teamkilled, was in the elevator.

Many players had reported in chat, that somehow they died in the elevator - I knew why and went to find out who it was.

Just as we entered the elevator, and button was pressed to go up, you turned around, saw a player (with your knife in your hand) and jumped up on him, to teamkill him.

There was no accident, but pure evil from your side.

This is your 9.th ban for minor stuff, and in my opinion the ban stays.

If other SPA / HA thinks otherwise, they will write here...

Happy new year
I swear I didn't do it on purpose, hail, I swear.. Believe me you saw I'm being good and I don't do any more nonsense.. I ask you please believe me I didn't do it on purpose I would have no reason to plead if it weren't true..

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I swear I didn't do it on purpose, hail, I swear.. Believe me you saw I'm being good and I don't do any more nonsense.. I ask you please believe me I didn't do it on purpose I would have no reason to plead if it weren't true..

Hello ƑüƘü,

Thanks for your unban request but the ban will stay, we trust our admins, and considering it's your 8th ban, the 1 week ban is fair enough.

-Xylon