Unban Request: ghssanyhea

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Name: ghssanyhea

SteamID: ghssanyhea

Ban reason: distrupting gameplay

Unban reason: i have my stayl in the game i have my way for playing thta admin give ban for nothing !!

please just i want to know that kind of disrupting did i do ?

name of admin is advaldo

Last edited by a moderator:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I'm sorry but you can't use the excuse of "it's my style of gameplay" when you rejoin when you're last and about to die and teaming with the other team to boost them to campers. I kicked you yesterday for teaming and then you continued to do it afterwards hence the ban. It was only initially for 60 minutes but increased when I saw you had 5 previous bans. You also disrupt the gameplay when you dont even attempt to play when zombie. I see it as worse than rejoining as you do it to become a CT again and leaving the ZM team a man down where as a rejoiner has to wait until next round.

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
i agree with you for what you say about taking ban for rejoin and teaming .... but the true ban you gave me was about rejoin

it's different from ban teaming and i took five ban before but all about teaming !! it's the first time i get ban for rejoin and you give me 1 week that's not fair !!

also you are wrong about what you say ((You also disrupt the gameplay when you dont even attempt to play when zombie)) you are not responsible about the way i want to make score and also i did this some times to make score i don't like to be zombie some times and that's give me one opportunity that i face ct then i get killed ...

i hope that you understand that you are allowed to give ban for teaming and rejoin ....but not for the other reason you said

u gays by doing this you gonna make this game boring and difficult to play !!

it's normal when you are zombie and it's difficult to kill ct you just give up

if some one don't like to play zombie and he kills him self by facing the ct.gun it's up to him

come on this is really disturbing !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Luckily for me I didn't ban you for the way you died on purpose, it was for rejoining and teaming. The reason it's 1 week and not 1 day is not my fault, It's because you keep breaking the same rules giving no choice but to make it longer since it's like the 6th time you broke the same rule. I'm sure you have like 46969 other accounts anyway that you can join with to play the same way with.

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
avaldo

i have 1 account and some time i play in my brother account on his cpu and i can't play now even 1 week ban finish

because my brother's intent is over

and you still tell that i have that number of accounts !!! :"(

advaldo thanks ...i gonna wait until 1 week end !!

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I could unban you now and give another chance if you promise to stop the teaming and rejoining. However if you get banned for the same reasons again after this unban then it will most likely end up with a longer ban with no chance of an unban.

Let me know if you accept this by replying to the thread.

Last edited: