Unban reason: i have steam connection problem it disconnected while playing

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
pic 1.PNGpic2.PNGpic3.PNG

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
this is prove they still not find the source of my problem that's why sometime i rejoin because it's disconnected while the game

i don't want to rejoin but this is problem it says ((steam validation rejected ))

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Hello ghssanyhea so I only saw that you went offline as the zombies destroyed your barricade and wanted to knife you. Shortly thereafter you are rejoint again. From me it was only one day ban was however on permanent set since you have already more often violated the rules.

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
it's from the steam connection it happiness with me all the time !!!

and i took to them and they don't know how to fix it !!!

in this game while you give that ban it happen so i play again i swear it's not from me it's from the steam !!

but some time when i trying to avoid death i go offline for 5 min then i play but not this time

this time or anytime it's because this problem .

please remove the ban i stop breaking the rules for long time but rejoin because steam connection it's not my mistakes :(

i give you the prove and if you want i can record video for you

Last edited by a moderator:

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
So from me you would still get a chance since you are very often online and you usually always keep to the rules. The special admin will inform you soon of how to proceed

Reactions: ghssanyhea

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey, you're unbanned now, i hope you get your issue fixed to avoid further bans, anyway remember that your next ban can be permanent as well due to your ban history

Reactions: ghssanyhea

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
thank you very much

I'll try ways to fix or let's just say if i this happen with me in the game next time I'll not rejoin for now

until i find why this is happening with me

and for sure I'll be more careful from breaking the rules special teaming ^_^

I'm very glad that you understand my problem thanks thanks verrrry much again ! :D