Handled Unban Request: gothluv

gothluv

2 Oct 2018
Ingame name gothluv
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19301911

Ban reason teaming

Unban reason
Please unban me. Its not my fault i thought he got stuck and glitched so he couldnt move or fall down when he got infected. 4 days is too much just for that I think i was compromised. Like really Ive seen people doing much worse things none of them getting banned. I see people go crazy right in front of admins and here you go you ban me for nothing though Im innocent I was infected real quick and didnt survive anyway. Ill try to avoid situations like this one here. Please . Thank you. Best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammaplayz

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Hi,
In the demo, you could clearly see he wasn't glitched or stuck. He stood right next to you blocking other players who were trying to run boost from the crate on the right. Your first priority would have been to shoot him regardless if he was stuck or glitched. It obviously shows you took it as an advantage since trying to attack him would have gotten you killed.

The reason you received 4 days of ban length is because of your prior history of offences. The bans include blocking, teamkilling, teaming and rejoining.
You can see the bans here:
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:19301911&Submit

Last edited:
Reactions: Paw

gothluv

2 Oct 2018
Hi,
In the demo, you could clearly see he wasn't glitched or stuck. He stood right next to you blocking other players who were trying to run boost from the crate on the right. Your first priority would have been to shoot him regardless if he was stuck or glitched. It obviously shows you took it as an advantage since trying to attack him would have gotten you killed.

The reason you received 4 days of ban length is because of your prior history of offences. The bans include blocking, teamkilling, teaming and rejoining.
You can see the bans here:
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:19301911&Submit
Alright ,alright ,alright
Dude, first of all thank you for your reply I appreciate that. But tell me what was the point of wasting time and making this thread ? Just to mock me? Makes no sense. You gotta be kidding me right ?You wasn’t gonna unblock me anyway this is just ridiculous you could’ve told me that in my ban request thread. Damn you’re cold hearted.

I don’t usually use other people in order to get some advantage. Therefore I had no time to shoot him off the box or check if he’s for real stuck. Zombies were all over the place and trust me this is not the situation when you want to take a look around checking for afk/stuck zombie. Because if I did actually knock him off I would die immediately you dig? Every second matters every bullet.

Secondly I really do love the hunting server the first one with no snipers been playing it since 2012 I believe but you guys had to ruin it. You guys had to take out all the good maps like industrial waste, little Italy ,and whatnot leaving us with nothing. Bring the old maps back don’t kill the great server. And now there you go you ban me for nothing no offense but I’m kinda salty after the whole thing because like I said people keep violating in front of admins , admins keep abusing I get blocked every day regardless no one seem to care or ban them this is wack ain’t nothing change but that’s none of my business. This is ridiculous. With that being said you already know I don’t run around crying about how somebody blocked or got me killed I don’t use chat at all because I don’t speak German. This is just lame and utterly childish how the hell you go to play css zombies and try to find a way to snitch or get someone compromised like in my case I just don’t get it. Phasma I know you see this this goes out to you shout out to Phasma the snitch.

To conclude basically I think I should really reconsider supporting your server and stop playing here. It’s been fun 6 or 7 years and I don’t think I’ll be playing on your servers anymore and I should probably tell my friends to leave too

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Sorry you feel that way, he was just pointing you in the direction of the proper place to make an unban request. The ban is only for a few days and trying to coerce us into unbanning you isn't gonna do anything

gothluv

2 Oct 2018
Sorry you feel that way, he was just pointing you in the direction of the proper place to make an unban request. The ban is only for a few days and trying to coerce us into unbanning you isn't gonna do anything
I know right its cool. And dont get me wrong Im not trying to make you guys change your mind and unban me besides i got a 4 day ban and its been almost 4 days and my ban expires in a couple hours. But damn i gotta admit 4 days was too much just for that and to be honest I play almost every night considering thats the only game and server i play so you know how I feel thats a hell of a time I guess all I can say is "It be like that sometimes" and "It be your own people". I was just trying to embrace myself. Its all good though no hard feelings but i should really think if me and friends will leave or stay