Unban Request: ☺ HappY ☺

loligeroliver

5 Jun 2013
Name: ☺ HappY ☺

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39493339

Ban reason: bhopmacro

Unban reason: Hi this was already my 3. ban till I realized the reason for my ban ^^
So I still can't understand why I`m already banned the 3. time because of using a macro to bhop. I mean there are a lot of bhopscript users so i kinda feel trolled here,my friend is also playing on the server using bhop and he never got a ban.
Since nearly everybody there is using it and u tagged "bunnyhop" for ur server i also searched for a script.
Yea I know its "just" a 4 Week ban but it's the only server I play on, so cya in 4 weeks without bhop ;)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
We will ban for (and not only):

Macros/Hotkeys/Scripts

It is your third ban and you still have not realized that macros are forbidden. The only way to bhop is using the mousewheel (e.g.) and not any kind of scripts, macros or hotkeys.

loligeroliver

5 Jun 2013
Aha sorry just searched for bhop and just found that makro things ^^
Will look for that mousewheel thing ;)

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
The only way to bhop is using the mousewheel.
I bhop with space you nubcake :p. But that is because I've practiced around 2 years on a MG server.

For you happy, I would recommend if you bind your mouse wheel button. Bind it so that when you scroll down, you bind it to your jump button. In that way, even a noob can learn how to bhop in no time :)