Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
Hello and welcome to the Forum.

In short these are the details for which you have been banned;

Ban reason: Fire (Mouse1) Macro.
The demo I recorded of the incident: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/getdemo.php?type=B&id=21984
Your ban/previous bans: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:43647368&Submit

First off, lets start with the demo.

Looking back at what I recorded, in my eyes I can clearly see you firing/using mouse1 at a consistent rate which raises suspicion for you having a Macro. If you look clearly, you will see and also hear, that you were firing the TMP very weirdly. Watch the demo and you'll see that "MOUSE1" was being spammed every half a second, this, from my point of view, could probably never be reproduced by a human.

My verdict is that the ban will stay, unless any other admins come to disagree, which I highly doubt would be the case. You have around 3 days left on your ban, so you can easily remove your Macro and come back after that. Just be aware that having any kind of Macro or Script is highly against the rules in our servers, and the same treatment will be dealt if you do anything as such again.

Thank you for choosing ElitE-HunterZ.

-Krypto.

√ιק 84ok

25 Dec 2014
SPB
how long have you got what you mean,you're wrong ,you're tiny child,how old was playing with no problems,take off the ban,and watch out for other players,half the admins kids

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
how long have you got what you mean,you're wrong ,you're tiny child,how old was playing with no problems,take off the ban,and watch out for other players,half the admins kids

Duely noted. Next time when you get banned, I'll be sure to take what you just said to me in mind. Ban stays and you're lucky i'm not increasing it.

-Krypto.

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Resolved.

Status