Unban Request: ΐȽȽύΜΐΠΔŤΐღ♐ @CE

43verkoed

7 Aug 2014
Name: ÎȽȽÏÎœÎΠΔŤÎღ♠@CE

SteamID: _0:0:71591519

Ban reason: i got banned by denniz for destroying some1 baricade down below u can read the chat

Unban reason: [PωB] PΔЯΔNΘЯMΔL : rlly?
ÎȽȽÏÎœÎΠΔŤÎღ♠@CE : campeers down
[SM Resetscore] [Þh]RodiuS has just reseted his score.
(Terrorist) [Þh]RodiuS : !resetscore
[hop] Glass War 24/7 - glass_war (9/14) [type !servers to join]
Console: +++++ Original map made by Moonlight +++++
Console: +++++ Map modified/optimized by [EH] Coco +++++
มงà¸à¸¸à¸ (""""""(|!!- killed »ZЫ Jonfy with zombie_claws_of_death.
[Info] Problems? Ideas? Complaints? Ban/Unban requests? Come to our forum! Type !forum [forum.elite-hunterz.info]
̜̜̜̜ : xD
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : alter
»ZЫ Jonfy killed elRps with zombie_claws_of_death.
Avalon' killed elRps with deagle.
̜̜̜̜ : omg
[VIP] The Model Package: Tyson Rios, The Batman and Sam Fisher. Type !models or visit forum.elite-hunterz.info
มงà¸à¸¸à¸ (""""""(|!!- killed Dank with zombie_claws_of_death.
Dank killed elRps with zombie_claws_of_death.
[hop] ScoutKniveZ By Elite-HunterZ - scoutzknivez (1/16) [type !servers to join]
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : pls
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : lemme camp:(
Avalon' killed elRps with m3.
[SM Resetscore] »ZЫ Jonfy has just reseted his score.
̜̜̜̜ : komm raus
[Þh]RodiuS killed Dank with tmp.
[Info] Type !rate to see your rates, !resetscore to reset your score, rank to show your rank position
»ZЫ Jonfy killed __Alcatraz with zombie_claws_of_death.
มงà¸à¸¸à¸ (""""""(|!!- killed [PωB] PΔЯΔNΘЯMΔL with zombie_claws_of_death.
Avalon' killed มงà¸à¸¸à¸ (""""""(|!!- with m3.
»ZЫ Jonfy killed [PωB] RoKKst✪r with zombie_claws_of_death.
[SM Resetscore] __Alcatraz has just reseted his score.
__Alcatraz : !resetscore
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : cake hunter
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : !zstuck
[PωB] PΔЯΔNΘЯMΔL killed ̜̜̜̜ with zombie_claws_of_death.
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : wäre ich admin
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : du wärst TOT
[SM] Time remaining for map: 206:03
[Info] Remember if no admins are online and if there are rulebreakers, make a demo and post it on our forum and we'll take care of it!
̜̜̜̜ : !scream
[PωB] RoKKst✪r : ye
[hop] Zombie Hunting V2 by Elite Hunterz - zm_corps_v9 (1/64) [type !servers to join]
̜̜̜̜ killed Dank with zombie_claws_of_death.
__Alcatraz killed Avalon' with zombie_claws_of_death.
 [Hive365] Now Playing: Nightcore - Pinball
[Stats] Your stats in detail: type !stats or visit stats.elite-hunterz.info
ÎȽȽÏÎœÎΠΔŤÎღ♠@CE killed ̜̜̜̜ with p90.
»ZЫ Jonfy : Leaving, cu guys! :D
Dank : l8r
ÎȽȽÏÎœÎΠΔŤÎღ♠@CE killed Avalon' with p90.
»ZЫ Broshan connected.
Blocking HTML info panel 'http://motdgd.com/motd/?user=524&ip=37.187.142.159&pt=27035&v=2.1.1&st=STEAM_0:0:71591519&gm=cstrike'; Using plaintext instead.
Thank you for supporting EliteHunterZ!
|-------------------------------------|
|Thank you for supporting EliteHunterZ|
|-------------------------------------|
[VIP] Get Tags, Colored chat text, Models and much more! Type !vip or visit forum.elite-hunterz.info
มงà¸à¸¸à¸ (""""""(|!!- killed [PωB] RoKKst✪r with m3.
[hop] Zombie Hunting V3 All Weapons - zm_4way_tunnel_v2 (62/64) [type !servers to join]
Dank killed [Þh]RodiuS with zombie_claws_of_death.
ÎȽȽÏÎœÎΠΔŤÎღ♠@CE : told u to stop campoing
[Þh]RodiuS killed elRps with zombie_claws_of_death.
Dank : hhahahaha
[TS3] Join our TeamSpeak server now! IP: elite-hunterz.com
»ZЫ Jonfy killed [PωB] RoKKst✪r with zombie_claws_of_death.
[PωB] PΔЯΔNΘЯMΔL : !hop
»ZЫ Jonfy : bb
Blocking HTML info panel 'http://elite-hunterz.info'; Using plaintext instead.
»ZЫ Jonfy : g'nite
[PωB] PΔЯΔNΘЯMΔL : bb
 [Hive365] This server is running Hive365 Radio type !radiohelp for Help!
[Raffle] Current steam game to win: Far Cry 3! Type !raffle or visit forum.elite-hunterz.info
Dank killed Avalon' with zombie_claws_of_death.
»ZЫ Jonfy : thetime
̜̜̜̜ killed [Þh]RodiuS with tmp.
__Alcatraz killed ̜̜̜̜ with zombie_claws_of_death.
[hop] Zombie Hunting by Elite HunterZ - zm_marbble_v2 (51/64) [type !servers to join]
»ZЫ Jonfy : Up early
»ZЫ Jonfy killed [Þh]RodiuS with zombie_claws_of_death.
»ZЫ Jonfy : lol
»ZЫ Jonfy : :D
__Alcatraz : cake du campst doch selbst
[Clan] Want to join EH? Feel free to apply on our forum: type !forum [forum.elite-hunterz.info]
Optimus Prime connected.
มงà¸à¸¸à¸ (""""""(|!!- killed Dank with m3.
[Info] Problems? Ideas? Complaints? Ban/Unban requests? Come to our forum! Type !forum [forum.elite-hunterz.info]
[ZR] For help on Zombie:Reloaded commands, type "!zmenu" in chat.
Player: ÎȽȽÏÎœÎΠΔŤÎღ♠@CE - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "มงà¸à¸¸à¸ (""""""(|!!-" - 20 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "»ZЫ Jonfy" - 414 in 15 hits
Damage Given to "[PωB] PΔЯΔNΘЯMΔL" - 357 in 15 hits
Damage Given to "__Alcatraz" - 630 in 15 hits
Damage Given to "̜̜̜̜" - 1088 in 28 hits
Damage Given to "Dank" - 1268 in 42 hits
Damage Given to "Avalon'" - 1271 in 24 hits
Damage Given to "[PωB] RoKKst✪r" - 683 in 18 hits
Damage Given to "elRps" - 467 in 24 hits
[ZR] The game is Humans vs. Zombies, the goal for zombies is to infect all humans by knifing them.
[hop] Gungame DeathMatch turbo by EliteHunterZ! - gg_simpsons_death_arena_v3 (8/32) [type !servers to join]
Console: +++++ Original map made by Moonlight +++++
Console: +++++ Map modified/optimized by [EH] Coco +++++
 [Hive365] Now Playing: Dropkick Murphys - Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya
[VIP] The Model Package: Tyson Rios, The Batman and Sam Fisher. Type !models or visit forum.elite-hunterz.info
Optimus Prime killed »ZЫ Broshan with zombie_claws_of_death.
D i was only trying to get him not to camp because i h8 campers specially if their camping spots where its almost impoisble getting them like he did but denniz never said anything to me before he bannned me like an admin should they should give warnings before and he also banned me for 2 days when another guy tked a guy on purpose with doors and got 30 mins 2 days ago he also gagged me and banned me for bieng annoying never said anything agsint him pesonal just told him what a bad admin he was and how much reports hes got but nothing have happened nothing like ive heard hes asslicking the head admins ass

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
D i was only trying to get him not to camp because i h8 campers specially if their camping spots where its almost impoisble getting them like he did but denniz never said anything to me before he bannned me like an admin should they should give warnings before and he also banned me for 2 days when another guy tked a guy on purpose with doors and got 30 mins 2 days ago he also gagged me and banned me for bieng annoying never said anything agsint him pesonal just told him what a bad admin he was and how much reports hes got but nothing have happened nothing like ive heard hes asslicking the head admins ass

An admin should always give out warnings before implementing a ban, that way the player understands his mistakes and have the opportunity to correct them before getting banned. I am not sure if you got warned or not but didn't we had that discussion you and I few days back? It's really not up to you to decide if a player is camping at the correct/reachable spot... that's why he have admins running around, they are qualified to make a decision like that for you. I told you that and (if I remember correctly) I slayed you for wrecking others camping spot.

The reason of your ban length is because you've been banned several times earlier therefor it got extended. And try to enhance your attitude here.
Wait for Denniz's explanation though. Ban details: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:71591519&Submit=

Last edited:

43verkoed

7 Aug 2014
thx alaway the things ive said to you btw is nothing personal i just badly h8 the people who camping at spots that is harder then normal to reach like roof on panic , the thing in ccble and the place on 4 way that is not allowed to camp on but i also got banned and ad gagged by him for 3 days ago foe bieng annying? i dont feel that is fear.. -.- wanna be threated like every1else because it seemed like he did it because he had something agsint me

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
should give warnings before and he also banned me for 2 days when another guy tked a guy on purpose with doors and got 30 mins 2 days ago he also gagged me and banned me for bieng annoying never said anything agsint him pesonal just told him what a bad admin he was and how much reports hes got but nothing have happened nothing like ive heard hes asslicking the head admins ass

"He's asslicking the Headadmins ass", that is like your behavior ingame is - totally bullshit. You do everytime the biggest BlaBla on me to things which are totally NOT your business. When i kick, slay or ban people there are reasons then but you always think you know it better, right? Why would i explain myself & stuff to YOU? Stop involving youself in every crap. "Blabla" abuse reports.. & why? Because i punish them for their stupid actions a lot of admins don't care about. Not everyone is looking away. :cool:

Everyone of you is getting the warning like EVERY day, when someone is doing things like that, breaking a cade on purpose or whatever. Why we have to tell you that EVERY day personally? Btw you are a player who's playing since YEARS on the servers, you know the rules 100% (!!) but you are still doing it. The only reason you broke Rokkstars cade was that you were very sure that there is no admin, bad luck. It's quite funny that you think you are allowed to break cades like 10 rounds in a row & climb on a box for the rest 5mins after it - this cage is easier than some boxes btw.

"Have something against you" ..
I have something against guys who are doing shit on purpose & come to the forum to cry about it. If you can't handle the punishment think about it next time before you wanna do something wat is against the rules. If you wanna get treated like everyone else stop acting like a highlander & come down from your thrown you think you can sit on.

No unban from me,

maybe it's not the "bad admin" everytime, think about your own behavior.

Regards

43verkoed

7 Aug 2014
asslicking ive never said that comed from me and ive heard if from a couple of guys and it seems like u do it since still nothing have happened after all u have done and for like 4 bann against u said u was gonna act more profesianl? but it never happens u still call people naps and swear witch is not profesional for an admin and like i said i have never said anything agaisnt u as person just told you my opion that ur a bad admin so why did u bann me for that one? and no matter what i do ur still saying it to me and i diddnt break those cades for bieng a dick or something just h8 campers at spots like that and u are very bad at counting also denniz it was 4 rounds and its easy to see u have something against me as a person u have been all over me lately after i started tell people my opion about you as admin nothing personal directed to you so thats bullshit and when did i say i couldent handle my punishment? u high or something? cuz with these answear it seems like it

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
I dont care what you are talking with other people about me, what you heard about me & what the reason was that you broke that cade, you did & that's the point - ban stays.

43verkoed

7 Aug 2014
actually u did care because u banned me for that reason and i never wrote this unban request to get the ban off just want to give the head admin more reasons for taking your admin

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
You should do an abuse report instead of an unban request, smarty.
I did because you disturbing other peoples atmosphere ingame while talking about things no one cares. You can discuss about that somewhere else, not ingame.

Case closed here.

43verkoed

7 Aug 2014
how do i ruin the athmosphere when i talk about that u have gotten so many complains and stuff like that and they actually did care they also asked why the only 1 who diddnt care or like it was you but you need to take it as a man because im telling the truth