Handled Unban Request: illuminvti

Ingame name illuminvti
SteamID 76561198079238377

Ban reason Bhop script/hacks
Unban reason
I turned up the sensitivity on my mouse wheel to allow the spamming of jump to guarantee a jump. No scripts were used, just a simple mouse program that came with the mouse that I use. I was not hacking nor scripting. I watched the demo, there is nothing there that would constitute a ban IN MY OPINION. Rules are rules.

EDIT: I didn't use a program that would be added to the game that would give me an advantage, I simply used a program outside of the game that allows for sensitivity change in input. Same thing goes with DPI etc.

Last edited:
Damn right they are accurate. Took me a long time to get the righ amount of input out of the mouses scroll wheel. Too much input and it wouldn't jump at all, too little input and I would miss more than I could do on my own without trying LOL. Just an FYI, I am playing on your server on another account. Your rules strictly say no scripts or hacks. I am using nether, so since I am not using any of which, I'm still going to play. This is one of my favorite servers to play on after work. Sorry if you feel differently about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1nfomercial