Unban Request: It's only a prank, bro!

futox

19 Jan 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
Yes I banned you for it as I waited for orders from the owner. No I wont tell you to change spray as I personally have talked with you before about these sprays. You also had a spray with a dildo sticked to a mans head, and a large dildo looking toy which human skin&hair, which also had arms/legs as sprays before. For me it still looks like that child is doing something with the guys genitalia, especially ingame it is hard to tell the difference, and even if the picture is misreaden you know well how it is meant to be interpreted, so it isn't a joke to have that kind of spray. I will wait for an special admin or headadmin to consider this case. If you get unbanned by their decision I STRONGLY advice you to not have that kind of spray EVER again, even if it is a misreaden image. We earlier had a guy getting perm banned for tricking admins to think he hacked while he didn't.

Something from your chat regarding the girl today:
2016-01-19 14:11:27 only who thinks bad is sick her. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_AzdueXtincion_acp_v3

More so I have heard you have been gagged by Advaldo for joking about the terrorist attack which happend in France. You have some sick humor and I really don't think it's funny. Try to think twice before picking your spray and saying something. Life is more than just a big joke.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'355
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
You will be unbanned but this is your last chance, don't you come messing in our servers with tricky/trolling stuff or we won't be so kind the next time.

Clearly such a picture is borderline and along with the low resolution of the sprays and a mix of bad monitors you can't tell a difference.

Once you acknowledge this and agree we will proceed.

futox

19 Jan 2016
I must say I almost totally agree with KillerSK. Yeah, we could complain about the definition of humour or reality, separatedly. But it's pointless. The thing about Paris and those other sprays are true. Maybe I am sick - I just know what is reality and what is joke. Joke knows no borderline. I must deal with the fact that these servers got stronger rules. Talking about a game 16+, but anyway. I hope I get unbanned...I didn't mean to ruin gameplay, ever. If we look at this as a test, that gives plus information for both sides (admins and players). Imho we must know where the joke ends or where it starts. Looking at my spray (textures: mid settings) semi-close or close range anyone can confirm that nothing is wrong with it. If not? Bad fantasy maybe. I must confess that I tested the limits of the rules several times. I'm guessing if I spray a cucumber which looks like male genitals it is ok. This case is the same in a bit higher level.

I am sorry.

In the other side I would suggest to be a bit more cold blooded. Also believe or not, I am against CP. Also against injustice.

Have a better day than I do, pals! Keep on !scream -ing :3

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey.

You are unbanned now.

Please remember to change your spray, if you get spotted in-game with that spray again, you won't get a second chance.

Regards Klovn.